No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love him today, because after a couple days of not being able to talk we have talked 5 times today- each conversation at least an hr or more...bad news is he is super sick and I wish I could be there to take care of him!

Comment

I love him today because every day he keeps proving how important I am to him. Today he came downstairs to his computer again to talk to me for a while before he would lay down and rest again and that even though he was feeling really light-headed.

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
      First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
      Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
      Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
      Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
      Married: 1/24/2015
      Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

I love him today because he's patient with me.

First Met Online: October 2010
        First Confessed Feelings: December 21, 2011
        Became a "Couple": January 7, 2012
        First Meeting: March 9-14, 2012
        Second Meeting: July 16-31, 2012
        Closed the Distance: May 30, 2013
        Engaged!: June 1, 2013
        Picking out wedding dates now!

Comment

I love him today because he is sleeping here beside me, and if it's possible, he becomes more perfect with each visit. So happy.
          "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

Because just the way he looks at me makes me smile and all warm inside.

Comment

I love him today because he's not afraid to go have a night out with his friends.

(all my friends' boyfriends are totally glued to their hips and never take a night out for themselves.)

Notes:
              Met: 8.17.09
              Started Dating: 8.20.09
              First Met: 10.2.10
              Closed the Distance: 8.9.14

Comment

Because I was just expecting a Happy New Year text, but then he told me he would call and then a second later, said he would skype me at midnight.

Comment

I love him today for him still posting me a message in his busy schedule. That hes working so hard and its for us. He always takes care of things. Im such a lucky girl to be able to love my man.
                  I love you Nathan <3
                  sigpic
                  5/25/09 <3

Comment

I love him today because... he's out of the hospital. And I can't wait to hear from him!

First met: June 2012
                    Became Committed: June 04, 2012
                    Entered an LDR: July 01, 2012
                    Next Visit: October 2013!

XXX XXX

Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle, rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be.

Comment

I love him today because doesn't matter how crazy/paranoid/impatient I am he goes on as nothing have happened.

Comment

I love my SO today because she is passionate about the things she loves. One of those things being me. It's an amazing feeling.

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
                        Married April 18th, 2015!!
                        Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

He didn't laugh when I said I love NYE for the Twilight Zone marathon on tv.

First Met Online: October 2010
                          First Confessed Feelings: December 21, 2011
                          Became a "Couple": January 7, 2012
                          First Meeting: March 9-14, 2012
                          Second Meeting: July 16-31, 2012
                          Closed the Distance: May 30, 2013
                          Engaged!: June 1, 2013
                          Picking out wedding dates now!

Comment

Originally posted by Sunbeam View Post
                            He didn't laugh when I said I love NYE for the Twilight Zone marathon on tv.
                            Congrats, you have found a keeper ma'am! XD

-----

I love him today because his mom wanted her phone back earlier and commented to him that we talk too much.. when I asked him if it was true he responded with "No, we don't talk enough actually". ^_^; <33
                            XD
                            "Babe, I'm totally murdering everyone in this building right now! ... You would be so proud of me."
                            This. This is only one of the reasons that I love this man. XD

"I'll surrender up my heart and swap it for yours."
                            Por siempre, mi amor. ♥

Comment

Its not midnight yet so still today. I love him for always making time for me. He shows me im a big part of his life always.
                              I love you Nathan <3
                              sigpic
                              5/25/09 <3

Comment

I love him today because he just got out of the hospital, but he still called me at midnight to wish me a Happy New Year, and then have me two kisses over the phone.

First met: June 2012
                                Became Committed: June 04, 2012
                                Entered an LDR: July 01, 2012
                                Next Visit: October 2013!

XXX XXX

Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle, rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be.

Comment

Working...
                                X