No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because when he's here he takes me out to buy groceries because he wants to make sure I'm eating decently when he's not around.

Comment

I love him today because he sacrificed going to Las Vegas to buy car subwoofers and have fun with other boys just so he can talk with me on Skype all day. God I love him so much, and every day I wake up thanking God for giving him to me.
      Last edited by chizatlauren; March 10, 2013, 05:46 AM. Reason: not finished yet

Comment

....because she is herself.

I love how open and honest she is. I love that we share everything.

Comment

Because he is doing some planning of his own for our first visit. I don't have to worry about all the details and he wants me to worry less (he knows I do that too much).
          *First visit- 6/15/13-6/29/13*

*Second Visit- 6/21/14-7/5/14*

*My part of the K-1 Visa approved on 10/23/14*

*Fiancé had his Medical Appt. on 2/16/15*

*Fiancé's Visa Interview Appt and approved on 4/13/15*

*Fiancé received his Fiance Visa on 4/20/15*

*Closing the distance on 5/22/15*

Comment

Because she always thinks of me every time she wakes up, and she send an e- mothers day card for my mother :P

"Buddha made you for me" - My SO

1st Met/Visit: Nov 2012 - Thailand
            2nd Visit: May 2013 - Thailand
            3rd Visit: Jun 2013 - Thailand
            4th Visit: Sep 2013 - Thailand
            5th Visit: Sep 2013 - Jan 2014 - UK
            6th Visit: Apr 2014 - Thailand - Marry
            7th Visit: Sept 14th 2014 - Thailand - Wedding Ceremony / Party
            Close the distance - Sept 21st 2014 - UK
            UK Wedding Party: November 8th 2014

Comment

I love him today because he is so cute when he gets jealous!

Comment

I love him today because the sound of his voice just makes everything all better.
                "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

Because he's my guardian angel

Comment

I love him today because he makes me happy

Comment

Originally posted by leah_c View Post
                      Because he is doing some planning of his own for our first visit. I don't have to worry about all the details and he wants me to worry less (he knows I do that too much).
                      leah-c : my guy did that for our first visit. He as a secret/surprise for me went and booked us a villa in this holiday place and no matter how much I tried digging he kept the secret until I was in the car with him on our way from the airport

Comment

Originally posted by Ahava View Post
                        leah-c : my guy did that for our first visit. He as a secret/surprise for me went and booked us a villa in this holiday place and no matter how much I tried digging he kept the secret until I was in the car with him on our way from the airport
                        Awwww. Yeah, I planned our time in London, but he's planning everything in his town. I wonder whats in store for me. Lol.
                        *First visit- 6/15/13-6/29/13*

*Second Visit- 6/21/14-7/5/14*

*My part of the K-1 Visa approved on 10/23/14*

*Fiancé had his Medical Appt. on 2/16/15*

*Fiancé's Visa Interview Appt and approved on 4/13/15*

*Fiancé received his Fiance Visa on 4/20/15*

*Closing the distance on 5/22/15*

Comment

because she woke me up with a text telling me good morning and texted me until she had to work....

because she sends sweet, loving, and sometimes suggestive texts

Comment

I love him today because of our little chat when he got home (and I was already sleeping for 2 hours)

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
                            First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
                            Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
                            Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
                            Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
                            Married: 1/24/2015
                            Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

I love him everyday but even more so today because he told me that he bought all the ingredients for tinga (spanish dish) and he's going to attempt to make it for him and his sister, aww (he doesn't cook lol). But what got me is that he said he wanted to do it because it makes him think of me, and when I cook when we're together. He got emotional shredding the chicken. I <3 that man.

Comment

I love him today for the sacrifices he makes for me, and the risk he takes. There are many many times when i stop and i get butterflys and feel he deserves a million times better, and he truly loves me, i am so loved by this amazing man. I love him today for reminding me of all this.
                                I love you Nathan <3
                                sigpic
                                5/25/09 <3

Comment

Working...
                                X