No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love him today because we had such a great time playing games online and also he supported me today when I had a bad day at work, he always have super sweet things to say to me. I love him <3

Comment

I love him today because he is just as nervous and slightly insecure as me about our first visit coming up in June. Its nice to know he's worried about some of the same little things as I am (i.e- appearance, height, etc) when we meet each other at the airport. Lol.
      *First visit- 6/15/13-6/29/13*

*Second Visit- 6/21/14-7/5/14*

*My part of the K-1 Visa approved on 10/23/14*

*Fiancé had his Medical Appt. on 2/16/15*

*Fiancé's Visa Interview Appt and approved on 4/13/15*

*Fiancé received his Fiance Visa on 4/20/15*

*Closing the distance on 5/22/15*

Comment

because she is so sweet to me , we both know what each other is thinking or feeling, it's great.

"Buddha made you for me" - My SO

1st Met/Visit: Nov 2012 - Thailand
        2nd Visit: May 2013 - Thailand
        3rd Visit: Jun 2013 - Thailand
        4th Visit: Sep 2013 - Thailand
        5th Visit: Sep 2013 - Jan 2014 - UK
        6th Visit: Apr 2014 - Thailand - Marry
        7th Visit: Sept 14th 2014 - Thailand - Wedding Ceremony / Party
        Close the distance - Sept 21st 2014 - UK
        UK Wedding Party: November 8th 2014

Comment

Because she bought me some Ben & Jerry's Cannoli ice cream for when I go see her next weekend! What a sweetie!

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
          Married April 18th, 2015!!
          Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

Because he sat on the phone with me for over an hour. He hates talking on the phone, but he does it because I like it. Oh! And we're supposed to go on webcam tonight. I can't get enough of his laugh. <3

Comment

Because he makes me laugh so hard and smile so often.

Comment

Because we webcamed today, and with school picking up for me, it's harder to do that during the week now. It was so great to see his face.
                "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

Because he soothes away my cares every single time

Comment

Love him today because he fixed his computer and we're going to finally get to Skype tomorrow. I'm so happy!
                    *First visit- 6/15/13-6/29/13*

*Second Visit- 6/21/14-7/5/14*

*My part of the K-1 Visa approved on 10/23/14*

*Fiancé had his Medical Appt. on 2/16/15*

*Fiancé's Visa Interview Appt and approved on 4/13/15*

*Fiancé received his Fiance Visa on 4/20/15*

*Closing the distance on 5/22/15*

Comment

I sent him the link for the Mad lib love poetry maker and not only did he do it, but he tweaked it after the fact to make it funnier. LOL.
                      "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
                      Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Because I think I might be visiting him for three months, from September to December, and it's like he fell in love with me all over again the past few days because he's so excited.
                        "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

Because she was the first one to text me for my Birthday this morning!!

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
                          Married April 18th, 2015!!
                          Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

Because he's patient with me even when it would be reasonable not to be!
                            ~~~

Comment

Originally posted by Mims27 View Post
                              Because she was the first one to text me for my Birthday this morning!!
                              Happy Birthday!
                              "Babe, I'm totally murdering everyone in this building right now! ... You would be so proud of me."
                              This. This is only one of the reasons that I love this man. XD

"I'll surrender up my heart and swap it for yours."
                              Por siempre, mi amor. ♥

Comment

She talks out loud when she's doing things about why she's doing them and it makes me giggle every time.

Comment

Working...
                                X