No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love him today, because he just booked his tickets to come and see me Yey yey yey yey yey yey yey!
    (I've lost it now I know!)
    And because he looks after me.

Comment

And just have to add that because he will be travelling for about 10 hours or more altogether to come and see me because he couldnt get a lift to the airport, so a 4 hour buss drive (it's 2 to 3 by car depending on traffic) then he has atleast an hour to wait before he can check in and then of course the wait before you get on the plane etc etc, the flight itself is under 3 hours.

I guess I better start believing that this guy likes me

Comment

Because he was actually lovely to me about an incident which I found myself caught up in earlier today. I was too overwrought at the time of speaking to him to give him enough credit for his sensitivity <3
        Last edited by lademoiselle; April 25, 2013, 01:45 AM.

Comment

I love him today because he missed spending time with me so much he suggested to watch Spartacus
          3 hours later we're still watching episodes

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
          First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
          Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
          Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
          Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
          Married: 1/24/2015
          Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

I love him today for talking to me on his break at work!! Ahh! I know its not the craziest thing or out of character for him but was just sweet lol i feel loved im thought about on his free time.
            I love you Nathan <3
            sigpic
            5/25/09 <3

Comment

I love him today because today and everyday that I feel down, he's there for me. He doesn't always know what to say but he tries, and it means the world to me. It's amazing to know that when others let me down, he won't.

Comment

I love him today because he sent me a message that he was worried about me, hoping that I was ok. Turns out he had been online waiting for me to wake up and message him. I went right to work not knowing he was waiting for me, so he thought something was wrong. A little misunderstanding, but I think its sweet he was waiting and he missed me so much.

Its nice knowing that I'm not the only one who worries sometimes and misses him a lot.
                *First visit- 6/15/13-6/29/13*

*Second Visit- 6/21/14-7/5/14*

*My part of the K-1 Visa approved on 10/23/14*

*Fiancé had his Medical Appt. on 2/16/15*

*Fiancé's Visa Interview Appt and approved on 4/13/15*

*Fiancé received his Fiance Visa on 4/20/15*

*Closing the distance on 5/22/15*

Comment

He has been getting more and creative with his pet names. Tonight he called me "Sugarpie".
                  "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
                  Benjamin Franklin

Comment

I love him today because of that little talk we had before bed last night about food, what we can cook while I'm there and how we will manage all of that
                    He puts a lot of thought into the smaller things

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
                    First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
                    Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
                    Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
                    Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
                    Married: 1/24/2015
                    Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

I love him today because he makes me smile.
                      Together since: Feb 23rd 2005.
                      First met: June 13th 2006

Comment

I love him today because he makes me feel like the most amazing girl on earth. We watched a movie, played a bunch of skype games and I'm currently watching him sleep during our second ever sleepover. We even had two rounds of sexy time He's sleeping on the pillowcases I made him too. Days like today I miss him very much and I can feel how much he loves me.

God I am so in love with him.

Comment

Because he never stops saying I love you. He said he's addicted to showering me with his words because he's not here to make me feel them right now.

Comment

I love him today because he said he vows to always protect me and keep me safe and that he can't and wont live without me..

Comment

Love skyping! And his looks and comments, he makes me feel good about myself. This morning has been nice
                              I love you Nathan <3
                              sigpic
                              5/25/09 <3

Comment

Love him today because we talked about how much we mean to each other and how much we care about each other. It was just...so sweet and made me fall in love with him even more.
                                *First visit- 6/15/13-6/29/13*

*Second Visit- 6/21/14-7/5/14*

*My part of the K-1 Visa approved on 10/23/14*

*Fiancé had his Medical Appt. on 2/16/15*

*Fiancé's Visa Interview Appt and approved on 4/13/15*

*Fiancé received his Fiance Visa on 4/20/15*

*Closing the distance on 5/22/15*

Comment

Working...
                                X