No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He was sweet, im so glad im still his baby girl... lol it makes me feel all special.
    I love you Nathan <3
    sigpic
    5/25/09 <3

Comment

I love him today because a couple of weeks ago I asked him to come up with places to see on our next visit, and this morning he emailed me with a suggestion even though he's away on business and our communication is limited to one short daily phone call.
      I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

Hmmm, trying to pick on reason...I love him because he cares so much about everyone around him. I love him because he tells me how much he loves my curves. I love him because he cares more about doing what is right than indulging in his wants. I love him because even after knowing him for 10 years my heart still races when he calls me. I love him because he knows just the way to hold me

Comment

Today? Because we can discuss such deep things together and it's so much fun and I can't do that with a lot of other people.
          first met in 2008 -- started talking online again in 2011 -- decided to go on a date in 2012 -- actually started dating on our first visit in August 2013 --
          second visit in February 2014 -- third visit in June 2014 -- fourth visit in September 2014

Comment

I love him today because he came over at 7am, completely worried that it was 7pm and he had missed his class for which he had to do a presentation. I assured him that his alarm clock would have said 19 instead of 7, and that there was no way that he'd ever sleep over 12 hours (he usually only sleeps for 5 or 6!). It was all very cute and adorable and then he went back to bed

Comment

I love him today because even though we had a silly little argument, he still made sure to remind me of just how much he loves me!

Comment

he recorded me a goodnight message before he went to sleep <3

Comment

I love your sense of humor.

Comment

I love her today because she recently told me she's gonna propose to me

Comment

I love him today for how sometimes when he says something really sweet to me, I'll pretend that I didn't hear him just so I can hear him say it again and he'll repeat it for me, even though he now knows my little trick . This happened today when he was telling me how much he is in love with me while we were on Skype and I pretended not to hear what he said so he repeated it a couple of times, knowing full well I was only trying to get him to say it again!

Comment

I love him today because he never fails to make me laugh. <3

Comment

Because he cares <3

Comment

I love him today cos he called me a nice way in my language. It's a tiny little thing that made my day :3

Comment

I love him today (and everyday) because he makes me smile

Comment

I love him today because he loves and accepts me for who I am. He's supportive and turns a long, tiring day of class into the biggest smile.

Comment

Working...
                                X