No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love him today because he said "I love you to absolute bits and would love to shower you with everything you could possibly want, but I'd rather spend the money on a house for us than get in debt over rings."

Sweet AND we have similar thoughts on how to manage money, especially in a relationship (we were talking about engagement/wedding rings)
    So, here you are
    too foreign for home
    too foreign for here.
    Never enough for both.

Ijeoma Umebinyuo, Diaspora Blues

Comment

I love him today because he is truly my best friend. <3 we're nearing the 6 month mark and he can still give me butterflies! He said I do too.
      <3

Comment

Just because I can't help it, I just do

Comment

I love him today because he share my craziness but still manages to comfort me
          We part only to meet again ~ J.Gay

Comment

Because he can still surprise me, when I thought I knew him inside and out
            I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

I love him today because he still calls me the most random, cute, funniest nicknames ever!

Since day one they have always made me smile. Anytime I read sugar bear, or grabatooba, or yammy cakes... it makes me giggle as much as it did when we first started dating.

I love him because he always sounds so damn happy whenever we talk. The excitement in his voice, filled with so much love and giddiness!!!

Comment

Because no matter how shit things may be at the moment, she still tries her best.

Comment

I love that he called me this morning! Makes my day when I wake to a message to him, but even more so to his voice <3
                  I love you Nathan <3
                  sigpic
                  5/25/09 <3

Comment

I love him today because even with the miles between us, I am always on the forefront of his mind.
                    He always makes time for me, and today he told me that there are very few things he is passionate about, and one of those things is me.
                    I love him today because just as when he was here, we can manage to lose track of time when talking, and before we know it hours have passed.

I love him today because we truly are best friends, and all I need in this life, and I am all he needs in his.

Comment

I love him today because he gets up in the morning to Skype with me while I have my coffee, even though he hates getting up early and he doesnt even drink coffee!

Comment

I love him today because he made an effort throughout his visit at the royal society yesterday to WhatsApp me to keep me comforted
                        We part only to meet again ~ J.Gay

Comment

I love him today, because he makes me feel wonderful

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
                          First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
                          Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
                          Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
                          Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
                          Married: 1/24/2015
                          Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

I love him today because he stayed up for an hour comforting me with my period pains last night/this morning. I feel so lucky to have him

"My arms will be your prison" - My Boyfriend [♥] Our LDR Blog!

Started Talking - October 2012
                            Started Dating - 08.11.12
                            First Meeting - 08.12.13 - 39 days together
                            Second Meeting - 16.12.15 - 31 days together

Rosetta Stone Progress
                            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            22 / 60

Comment

I love him today for being sweet and even with a bad connection attentive. Last few days have just been amazing, and I hope they stay this way! Just 2 weeks to go!
                              I love you Nathan <3
                              sigpic
                              5/25/09 <3

Comment

Because he lives in a country where we can buy the full final season of Breaking Bad at the video store for $2. And therefore I live in a country where we can buy the full final season of Breaking Bad at the video store for $2.

Comment

Working...
                                X