Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because:

me: "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry I didn't wash the dishes!"
    SO: "Don't worry you know I don't mind doing them. Plus you're hot so you can get away with anything."

Good to know!

Comment

Because he enjoys so much being with his family on his vacation... plus he got everyone to say hie to me, and he said it would have been even better if I was there!
      I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
      - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

I love him today because he's always there for me, no matter what. <3 he is a tremendous blessing in my life.

Comment

i love him today because i woke up to two funny videos of him doing an asian accent haha (hes asian)

Comment

I've been sneezing a lot and said out loud that I hope I didn't catch a cold or so.
            So last night he prepared a warm and relaxing bubble bath for me. Today I feel like new. I loooove him to pieces!!!

Comment

Yesterday a friend of his was asking about me while he was playing online D&D and he had the nicest words for me and made me say hi
              (And while I was distracted playing video games I overheard him say "I know you can hear her through my mic, but atleast it's an adorable voice")

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
              First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
              Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
              Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
              Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
              Married: 1/24/2015
              Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

I love him today cause yesterday when I heard that my brother is in the hospital, he said that he will change his flight to go back home later so he can be there for me <3 (his flight was leaving at 11pm yesterday). but 2 hours before he had to leave I got a call that my brother is okay and getting better, so we didn't need to change the flights.
                Just knowing that he would do that for me is so important. <3

Comment

Because he has tolerated my whining this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by lucybelle View Post
                    Because:

me: "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry I didn't wash the dishes!"
                    SO: "Don't worry you know I don't mind doing them. Plus you're hot so you can get away with anything."

Good to know!
                    This made my day LOL

Comment

Because he is planning an amazing treat for us for our visit this weekend
                      He always takes care of me <3

Comment

I love him today because he called me between his classes this morning because I wasn't feeling too great. And for the sweet sweet words he said last night.
                        started dating: 12/08/12
                        "i love you": 04/12/13
                        el paso: 07/24/13 - 08/05/13
                        montreal: 12/13/13 - 01/03/14
                        el paso: 01/05/14 - 01/19/14
                        montreal: 05/30/14 - 07/27/14
                        el paso: 07/27/14 - 08/18/14
                        el paso: 12/27/14 - 01/16/15
                        el paso: 06/02/15 - 08/17/15
                        san antonio: 02/04/16 - 02/08/16
                        san antonio/el paso: 06/03/16 - 06/21/16

Comment

I love her today because she found these forums for us to invade... I mean, inhabit.
                          "Live, laugh and love. Always."

Comment

I love him today because he always supports me. I recently started a new job and it's been pretty stressful.
                            I called him before my shift today just because I needed to hear his voice. He patiently listened to me. <3 that made my stressful day much better.

Comment

I love this thread!

I love him today because he's trying. He's not a perfect man but he's my man. The effort he's now putting into our relationship is comforting because any small step is still a step.

Comment

I love him today because of how he made me smile yesterday.

Comment

Working...
                                X