No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love him today because he helped me study for my radiation exposure exam tomorrow even though many of the medical words were hard for him to pronounce. He really tried to help, and he did great. It warmed my heart.
    sigpic

To read our love story, click here.

Comment

Because we are getting married in 26 days. Because he loves me even though I am stressed out to the point of not sleeping and being physically sick, and is trying to help me out even though he is on bed rest with a head injury.

Comment

I love him today because he sends the most amazing messages at his break at work. He always find the way to make me smile and to make my days brighter

Comment

I love him today for being so thoughtful. He brought me a Japanese dinner and fed me like a kid cause I was so lazy to get up from bed!

Comment

I love him today because he is so open when it counts. Even though it is not easy to talk about certain things, he very much took in what I had to say, and took part in the conversation with all he had and made me feel so good. It opened up a whole new level in the relationship for me
            I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
            - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

I love him today because he keeps me grounded.

Comment

I love him today for the hours long conversation about religion and God with him.

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
                First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
                Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
                Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
                Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
                Married: 1/24/2015
                Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

I love him today, because (it looks like he can't make it here this Christmas/new year, so) he suggested he'd pay towards me going over there to spend new year with him <3

Comment

I love her today because it's Tuesday.
                    "Live, laugh and love. Always."

Comment

I love him today because he's everything I could ever ask for and more. He's perfect in my eyes. <3
                      sigpic

Comment

I love her today because last night she asked me to stay/sleep on skype with her. She hasn't asked me in forever but I understood cause her work schedule has been crazy and a lot of shit has been going on in her life lately. But it made me feel needed. It was nice and we both slept like the dead!

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
                        Married April 18th, 2015!!
                        Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

I love him today because he keeps me focused.

Comment

I love him today because he always builds my confidence, no matter what it concerns.
                            sigpic

Comment

I love him today because he makes me feel special and beautiful all the time, even on my worst days.
                              started dating: 12/08/12
                              "i love you": 04/12/13
                              el paso: 07/24/13 - 08/05/13
                              montreal: 12/13/13 - 01/03/14
                              el paso: 01/05/14 - 01/19/14
                              montreal: 05/30/14 - 07/27/14
                              el paso: 07/27/14 - 08/18/14
                              el paso: 12/27/14 - 01/16/15
                              el paso: 06/02/15 - 08/17/15
                              san antonio: 02/04/16 - 02/08/16
                              san antonio/el paso: 06/03/16 - 06/21/16

Comment

I love him today because he is everything I ever wanted and more. <3

Comment

Working...
                                X