No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love him today because last night we were both grumpy and stressed out from exams and he still made time to skype with me <3

sigpic

Comment

I really needed to see the positives after having a bit of a rough patch recently and thinking it wasn't meant to be thanks for this post and I believe it was a sign to me to keep on going and that things will work out in the end! I want to post everything I can think of!

Because he is always supportive of anything I want to do, encourages me to follow my dreams, remembers all of the little things, surprises me with thoughtful gifts, is never judgmental towards me and the rough situation I'm currently dealing with, cancels hanging out with his friends if I'm sad, sends me a lovely good morning text every day, makes time to Skype every night, calls me and more importantly makes me feel truly beautiful, intelligent, wonderful, strong, and finds the things I say funny!! And he always makes me laugh also, and is wiling to move halfway across the country for me-without pressuring me to live where he is! Can not wait until things are better and this distance is closed.

Comment

I love him today because of our chat yesterday night. He did not blame me for not being around too much lately, was very sympathetic, gave me lots of compliments and made me feel beautiful and loved

Comment

I love him today because he is scared of love (as much as I am) but he feels that I am worth facing his fears.

Met in July 2006
          Dated very briefly in November 2006
          Reconnected in July 2011
          Something changed in August 2013
          He visited in November 2013
          I traveled in November 2013
          I visit in February 2014

Comment

Because he always wants to work things out .

Comment

...because he made my day.

Comment

Because he made it so that his sceptical friend will see me next month and party with me then and even stay at the hotell i booked! i feel something magical happened. Guess she liked that i sent her a package from my so. But even when she said to him i was a horrible person for being married and dating him , he stood up for me /us, saying she doesn't understand yet. And that i make him happy...
                I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Because he picked me up at 11:30 at night and drove us to the beach

Comment

His colleague made delicious cupcakes for the office, each got one... he saved his for me. He always gives his treats to me

Like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. - Steve Jobs

Comment

Because he is selsom dramatic.
                      I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

I love him today because he is patient with me.<3

Comment

Because he is my antistressant <3

Comment

he makes it so easy to pick on him... but he picks on me back.

2016 Goal: Buy a house.
                            Progress: Complete!

2017 Goal: Pay off credit card debt
                            Progress: Working on it.

Comment

He said what i needed to hear. I know it will be weeks and months that we can not touch each other but i love it when he will dream and fantasize with me. That makes me feel utterly loved.

Comment

I love him today because he is himself. He gives, gives, gives and never asks to take. He understands and listens, always. He always makes time for me and he's sweet and relaxing. He's intelligent and thoughtful. He is so good to everyone on this planet, is my absolute dream and he means the universe to me.
                                Last edited by hopefulteapot; December 20, 2013, 02:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X