No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love him because he begs me to stay home and talk to him on Skype in that adorable sleepy voice when I have to go to work, and he says there's nothing like falling asleep on the phone with me.

Comment

I love her because she has the biggest heart of anyone I know!

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
      Married April 18th, 2015!!
      Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

I love her today because she always finds the way to make sure time with her is the best part of my day.
        "Live, laugh and love. Always."

Comment

I love him today because he's not afraid to talk about our future together...and that always makes me feel hopeful. Even though we can't be together this Christmas, I hope there will be many more that we can spend together.

---------------(♥)---------------

Comment

I love him today because today because the things are wrote in that book are by far the most heartfelt, beautiful and loving things anyone has ever said to or about me, and because he took all that time to make something for me that he knew would mean the world to me.
            "You let me in your heart and out of my head."

Comment

I love him today for giving me so many special thoughtful gifts

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
              First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
              Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
              Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
              Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
              Married: 1/24/2015
              Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

I love him today coz he kissed me on Skype LOL
                And because I know he has got me lots of lovely christmas pressies (shame they didn't get here on time) atleast I have something to look forward to!

Comment

Because he took me to Universal Studios on the last vacation day of our honeymoon! We had so much fun!

Comment

He said he wants to spend the rest of his life with me. Was cute and sweet at target
                    I love you Nathan <3
                    sigpic
                    5/25/09 <3

Comment

Because in the near future, he is willing to move to Alaska with me..as it is my dream home...but most importantly..he waits for me everyday to come back to him c:

Comment

Because he said he wants to spend next new years eve with me and also gave me a compliment I really liked! And he said his new year was crappy which I, being a bit childish, liked, because I feel it will all be better if he was with me
                        I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                        - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

I love him today because he made sure to call me at midnight and said the sweetest things

Comment

I love her today because last night she brought up the subject of her coming here for my Bday in March. I hadn't brought it up because I don't want to push, she's got a lot going on lately. She even said she's talked to her folks about it and is going to get her dog vaccinated so she's bring her up to Canada with her! She also did two awesome things to put a smile on my face yesterday. One was buy me a game I wanted, on Steam and the other I can't mention in this area of the boards! haha!

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
                            Married April 18th, 2015!!
                            Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

I love him today because of the man he is. He is loving, honest, supportive, faithful, an exceptional father and loves me for who I am. I asked him the other day if he was content with us staying long distance forever he said no of course not, but he will stick with it and said "I'll do whatever it takes"
                              And that man can make me laugh like no one else can!!

Comment

I love him today because even after working all night through New Year's Eve he texted then called me just to make sure I was ok and had a good night.

Met in July 2006
                                Dated very briefly in November 2006
                                Reconnected in July 2011
                                Something changed in August 2013
                                He visited in November 2013
                                I traveled in November 2013
                                I visit in February 2014

Comment

Working...
                                X