No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love her today because she gives me a sense of direction. She motivates me and gives me hope.

Comment

I love him today because he is there for me everyday <3

Comment

I love him today because he leaves me video messages to wake up to in the morning and makes sure to tell me about twenty times how much he loves me =]

Comment

I love my Girl Friend because there have been times where I was extremely depressed and she was there for me. Me and here are both depressed so we know what the other going through. She's been there to let me vent and I have been there for her. Lately we have had issues because I'm a boring person who does nothing while she's a swimmer goes out side ect. We are both 17 and although our relationship almost ended (tonight) I know we will not let it end without trying our best. We've been together 3 years and she knows me better than I know me somehow. I love her because I know that no matter what I have someone to lean even at my lowest.

Comment

He really listened to me last night
            I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
            - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

He cooked me a wonderful bacon and eggs breakfast when I wasn't feeling so good.
              So, here you are
              too foreign for home
              too foreign for here.
              Never enough for both.

Ijeoma Umebinyuo, Diaspora Blues

Comment

I love him today because even though I feel asleep on the phone with him, he was there on the other end of the phone line when I woke up!

Comment

I love him today because he took the time to pray for me and call me before an important interview
                  Our love story:
                  Attended the same high school 2004-2007
                  Dated CD: June 2009-July 2010
                  Reconnected: August 2012
                  Began dating LD: November 2012
                  Engaged! March 2014
                  Closing the distance: December 2015

Comment

He counts down the days... And is really looking forward to come here. He even looks forward to meet my husband in person for the first time. It means so much to me.
                    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

He has a meeting today with the mortgage advisor about buying a house for us. For us! He's really taken up initiative on this. I feel like magic is going to happen

Like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. - Steve Jobs

Comment

I love her today because again last night she talked about the very potential March visit. Where she would come see me for my birthday. AND she asked if I could go see her two weeks after. This really surprised me! She's not usually one to talk about or make trip plans and she's pretty much doing those two on her own. I love it! Makes a girl feel wanted!

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
                        Married April 18th, 2015!!
                        Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

I love him today because he called me on his way to work (even though he hates the phone) and told me how beautiful I am and how much he can't wait to see me on Thursday and how much he adores me and hopes to be living here soon (4th job interview...fingers crossed). He is my soulmate and I have never felt this way before. I am a very lucky lady to have someone who loves me as much as he does.
                          sigpic

I love him. Forever. And every day after that.

Comment

I love him because he tells me he wants to spend the rest of his life with me and all he needs is to look into my eyes. He is working his butt off to make it possible for us to be together and in the end he is coming to me. Also like me he dreams he is laying in bed with me at night and is so disappointed when he wakes up and Im not there. He is the love of my life.

Comment

Because he is so sweet. And makes me like it. I wouldn't if any other person did the same.

Comment

I have been stuck in Montréal for 7 hours and he spent 6 of them with me playing an online game:

https://adarkroom.doublespeakgames.com/

I REALLY recommend this when you're stuck in an airport.

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
                                First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
                                Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
                                Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
                                Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
                                Married: 1/24/2015
                                Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

Working...
                                X