No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love him today because he told me about his best friend getting divorced and I said every time this happens I get worried we will eventually end the same and he said we won´t, cause we will remember the "and bad times" part and we will get through everything Great to know at least our little universe is all right

Comment

He calls me randomly just to hear my voice and to tell me that he loves me. I feel how much he loves me everyday and it is absolutely amazing!
      sigpic

Comment

I love him today because he's just so frustratingly adorable. Like, I just get so giddy and excited just seeing him or hearing his voice for the first that day that I don't know if I want to squeal or cry tears of joy because this amazing man is actually mine or just cuddle the life out of him. But ughhh, I just love him so much.
        "You let me in your heart and out of my head."

Comment

Because he can go for minutes without saying a word, just watching me and let me watch him. It feels so intimate.
          I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
          - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

I love him today because... I have taken on the habit of setting the subject of our e-mail exchanges to the number of days left until we see each other again, and today he's the one who put the number of days as subject when he emailed me
            I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

"Shane, why do I love you today?"
              "Because you're perfect."

Yup. I love him today because I'm perfect. I guess. (He's a bit loopy I suspect)
              "You let me in your heart and out of my head."

Comment

because we're an awesome team.

Comment

Because i will bet my last dollar when I get off the plane his EXACT WORDS will be "oh my god...you are SO HOT"! LOL
                  sigpic

I love him. Forever. And every day after that.

Comment

Because it is always nice to see him on Skype. And he goes on a trip Monday to deliver the Visa application papers to the embassy. God, so much to do... But he does it all for me and it feels good
                    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

I'll always love him ❤️

I love you today
                      I loved you yesterday
                      I'll love you tomorrow
                      And the next day...

With you, there is no sorrow
                      No pain, only love to borrow
                      With you, everything is more than okay
                      I hear you when you say

"Don't worry, honey,
                      Our day will come"
                      Patiently, I wait
                      "We'll have this money"

They may think I am dumb
                      That I've taken the love bait
                      And I'm wasting my youth
                      But they don't know the truth

I'm yours and you are mine
                      Our love is meant to shine
                      Long before we were born
                      You could have sworn
                      God whispered it, say some:
                      "You are one"

-R

He was super romantic yesterday asking my ring size...
                      He said: "How will I buy you our wedding ring if I don't know your size?"
                      He is always making me happy and surprising me... He is just THE BEST 😍❤️😍

Comment

I love him because he has the cutest voice. It is not feminine or bright exactly, but almost musical. It is like his touch in sound. Nothing soothes me like listening to it.

Comment

Because he said that he fell for me, because I am weird (aka different from other people). That's the cutest thing anybody has ever said to me :3

Comment

I love him today because even though he is sooo sick with the flu he always sets his alarm and meets me on Skype to hear my voice and so I can hear his. He lets me know how he is doing..It helps a lot!

Comment

Because he bought me chocolate yesterday (he'll bring it over with him next week). Knowing that he thinks of me <3

Comment

Last night we went to a bar and got pretty drunk. We were laughing and joking the whole way home until he suddenly got pretty serious. He took my face in his hands, looked me straight in the eyes and said, "I've never loved any woman as much as I love you."
                                He is the best <3

Comment

Working...
                                X