No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love him today because I appreciate how gentle, discreet and non -arguing he is. He is just sweet to be around!
    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

I love him today because he told me I have a sexy voice and that makes me feel close to him and my words have a positive effect on him.

Comment

I love him to bits today because even if I asked him not to, he has researched our flat to the point where he is just exhausted. I love that he is so eager. This is investment in our future. I feel so good about this.
        I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Originally posted by Mims27 View Post
          I love her today because she told me she wants to take me on a date tomorrow! Dinner and a movie. She said she's excited and happy that she can finally be able to do that. She's so sweet! I'm really excited!
          Crushed it!

I love her today because she's so understanding and patient when i accidentally mess things up

Comment

I love him today because he set aside his Saturday night to have a date with me over FaceTime! He's the sweetest <3

Comment

Originally posted by OrKing View Post
              I love her today because what's not to love? She's an amazing girlfriend and an all round beautiful human being.
              Awww I didn't see this before.
              I love him today because he got really excited today when I said I had Taco Bell for dinner, cause he knows it's my favorite.
              "You let me in your heart and out of my head."

Comment

I love him today because I can see myself staying with him the longest time. I am looking forward to get to know him more. He is such an exiting yet trustworthy person. Tears well up in my eyes just thinking about how much I miss him and how good it well be to see him again. I love him all the more because of his communication with my husband, they start more and more to act a bit like brothers, it is a strange but nice dynamic to be in the middle of.

Comment

I love him today because I woke up to a text from him telling me how excited he is to see me <3

Comment

He is so sexy!!
                    And he's a wildlife game ranger, he's a motorcrosser, he's entered worldchamps for mountainbiking (a couple of years ago, but still , he is an amazing cook, he's amazing with kids, he makes me feel safe and he never gives up.
                    He's just the perfect guy.. * sigh*

Comment

I love him today for the extra attention he gives me and the sweet names he calls me

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
                      First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
                      Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
                      Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
                      Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
                      Married: 1/24/2015
                      Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

Because we had our first real issue to deal with, and I think we are gonna make it through to the other side.

Comment

He is so cute running everywhere with our camera we got from my mom at Christmas taking a million pics of us and our experiences for our personal catalog of our lives together. He must have taken 10 at dinner tonight alone......................and I hate getting my picture taken, he just makes it more fun and less like eating shards of broken glass.
                          "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
                          Benjamin Franklin

Comment

I love him today because I just mentioned plans for attending a music festival in Athens in... March 2015 and he's already ahead of me, thinking about hotel rooms.
                            I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

I love him today, because we had such an awesome weekend together doing nothing special just chilling out

Comment

I love him today because he makes me laugh, he lifts me up when I am feeling down.

Comment

Working...
                                X