No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love him today, because when I sent him an inbox message an hour ago on Facebook to request his friendship again, after impulsively unfriending him several weeks ago, after a big argument, he was quick to refriend me. We had a good chat, and he said he'd missed me. It's good to be back on track with him.

TWO HEARTS BEATING AS ONE, LOVE BRIGHTER THAN THE SUN...

Nothing Can Keep Us Apart, Safe In Each Other's Heart

Comment

I love him today because he's made this week incredible for me

Comment

I love her today because I finally gave this Etsy thing a shot with my Bead Designs and she totally promoted it on FB without me even asking!

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
        Married April 18th, 2015!!
        Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

I love him today because he's working so hard to make our shop and Education Centre project work out.

Comment

I love him today for being who he is and loving me as I am.

Comment

He writes a story right now and sends me bits so I can tell him what I think of it:

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
              First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
              Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
              Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
              Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
              Married: 1/24/2015
              Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

I love him today because he is on a business trip to Lapland and just e-mailed me a couple of pictures of A MOOSE!!!!!! Running in the SNOW!!!
                I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

I love him because he just sent me a funny picture of the hot sauce he bought called "Dr. Assburn" and I find myself with a big goofy smile on my face whenever I read his texts or when I am talking to him on the phone. He is the only person in the world who can so easily put a smile on my face just by being the person he is.

Comment

I love her today because she was my rock again yesterday. My grandmother is dying and she was moved from her home to a hospice yesterday. I was there when they moved her. It was so hard cause I'm very close with my grandma, and my SO was very caring and supportive yesterday. Even from 400 miles away. It was supposed to be our day together but she pushed me to go see my grandma and be there for my mom. Also, she's coming to see me next weekend so if my grandma passes away and if her funeral is that weekend or something, she said she will go with me. God I love this girl.

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
                    Married April 18th, 2015!!
                    Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

I love him today because when he was leaving for work this morning towards the end of this visit he told me how much he wanted to rush right back home from work today and kissed me all over.

Comment

I love him today for giving me the best time of my life.

Comment

I love him today because he puts up with my sadness and my bad moods, lets me talk them out, and makes me feel appreciated no matter what.

~
                          It'll take a lot more than words and guns
                          A whole lot more than riches and muscle
                          The hands of the many must join as one
                          And together we'll cross the river

Comment

I love him today for all the laughs we shared and for reminding me of my adorability.

Comment

I love his sense of patriotism to his country ^-^
                              "We are beings attracted to the essence of hope, and life is the all encompassing hope that everything can change; that everything can be better."

Comment

I love him today because he surprised me with starting a chat with me, and then suddenly said, Ring Skype! So I did and we had a nice, friendly, loving talk. For 30 minutes we talked, flirted, and laughed... and, when he had to go back to work, we said I love you, bye honey, have a good day, I love you. Such a nice way to start the day.

TWO HEARTS BEATING AS ONE, LOVE BRIGHTER THAN THE SUN...

Nothing Can Keep Us Apart, Safe In Each Other's Heart

Comment

Working...
                                X