No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love him today because he gets so excited and happy about small stuff and its adorable to see

Comment

I love him today because of how eager he is to make things work out and to get his degree. He invests so much energy and love into the life we want to build together, I have to make sure he doesn't overextend himself.

~
      It'll take a lot more than words and guns
      A whole lot more than riches and muscle
      The hands of the many must join as one
      And together we'll cross the river

Comment

I love him today because he calls me up on the tram just to "get numbers ". He plays in the lottery for us. It is our joke that we will be rich
        I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
        - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

I love him today for the fervent secrecy of how well the house construction is going. Despite me nagging him for nearly half an hour to let me know some details he just says "I am just building something beautiful for you."

Comment

I love him because I have never met anyone that has seen so many of my flaws and insecurities and still took me as I am. I love him because the world feels like a safer place when I'm with him. I love him because even when I look my worst after crying for half an hour, he will tell me I look beautiful.

Comment

I love him today for calling me first thing this morning instead of just sending a good morning text.
              To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

I love him today because I just remembered that he showed me he saves all of the emails I send to him (the ones that have meaning to them that are like my letters to him). He has a special folder for them in his email labelled "my love". Too bad his email auto-deletes them after a certain time (or amount, or something).

Comment

I love him today because yesterday, we were video chatting and I just wanted to hear him talk so he read me a story, it was so cute!! He always calms me down when I'm stressed. He makes me laugh so much. Happiest I have been in awhile

Comment

I love him today, because he said he doesn't want anyone else, because I have a way with things. I make him comfortable being himself.

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
                    First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
                    Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
                    Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
                    Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
                    Married: 1/24/2015
                    Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

I love him today because he puts such fantastic effort into working on himself and his issues. He told me he has much to live for and that just made me so happy. He has come a long way.

~
                      It'll take a lot more than words and guns
                      A whole lot more than riches and muscle
                      The hands of the many must join as one
                      And together we'll cross the river

Comment

I love him today because I can tell him about my feelings, even those I'm ashamed of, and he doesn't judge, and still accepts me the way I am. :')

Comment

I love him today because yesterday I got mad and was very anxious since we still don't have a date for his next visit (could be until next year), I got so upset I told him that I needed to "not think about it for now" and asked him to call me by the end of the day, I just wanted to calm down and stay calm. He gave me all day as I asked and far from getting upset, when we did talk, he kept trying to reassure me how much I meant to him and told me that he believed in us. My tantrum is over, I'm still sad about the uncertainty of our situation but now I feel guilty because when we said goodnight I called him baby and he sounded relieved that I still wanted him. I never meant to scare him like that

Comment

I love him because whenever we are sad about the distance and missing each other, he says "All this too shall pass". It always calms me to know everything is in flux, that I can live with it because we do it together and that he is imagining a time where we will be CD.
                            I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                            - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

I love her because she has no problem owning up to her mistakes and apologizing. Takes a big person to do that.

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
                              Married April 18th, 2015!!
                              Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

I love him because he always remembers to say thank you

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
                                First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
                                Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
                                Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
                                Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
                                Married: 1/24/2015
                                Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

Working...
                                X