No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love her today because over the weekend I mentioned that I've wanted a bamboo plant for a long time now but they are always to expensive when I see them...well she bought me a really nice one yesterday and she's bringing it in a couple weeks! She's so sweet!

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
    Married April 18th, 2015!!
    Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

I love him today because he sent me a beautiful text for my birthday! Since I turned 22, he sent me 22 reasons why he loves me. So romantic. <3

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

He started calling realtors and spending more time looking at place for us to move to that will allow our kitties. We talked about it and he agreed, we would live in a slum before we get rid of our babies. He is such a big grizzly bear on the outside and all marshmallow inside.
        Last edited by Hollandia; August 27, 2014, 10:50 PM.
        "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
        Benjamin Franklin

Comment

I love her today because even when I feel completely doom and gloom, she always manages to bring light to my day.
          ---------------
          Closed the distance: 14th January 2015

Comment

I love him today because he stays up for me on his own accord when he feels like I'm not doing so hot. I really hate admitting weakness, especially when I know it inconveniences him, but he chooses to prioritize me in that situation. It both makes me feel ashamed, but also incredibly happy and relieved. I'm always afraid of coming across as weak or needy, but he makes me feel like I can move mountains, even in my worst moments.

~
            It'll take a lot more than words and guns
            A whole lot more than riches and muscle
            The hands of the many must join as one
            And together we'll cross the river

Comment

I love him today because I got to wake up to his beautiful smile, hugs, and kisses.

Comment

I love him today because he is prettier than most boys and sturdier than most girls. His smile is so boyish I just melt.
                I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

I love him today for spending an hour playing mad lips with me because I'm sick ♥

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
                  First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
                  Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
                  Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
                  Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
                  Married: 1/24/2015
                  Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

Because he knows exactly how I like my tissues- with lotion, in a pretty box, at least three boxes at a time, and all with a different pretty design.

(allergy problems)

Comment

Our relationship is effortless...he thinks about my needs just as much as I think of his...I feel blessed
                      Met Online : July 2013
                      Met in person : April - May 2014 (3 wks)
                      2nd visit : June - August 2014 (2 months)
                      3rd visit : December - Jan (2wks)
                      Proposal : December 2014
                      Closed distance : February 2015
                      Married : April 5, 2015

Comment

I love him today because he puts up with my crazy mood swings. I get mad and hurt by stupid, silly things he does but he never gets upset with me in return. He always tells me how
                        much he loves and cares for me. I honestly have no idea what I'd do without him.

Comment

I love my girl today because she is the strongest person I know. She doesn't think she is but I know it. She works her ass off constantly and always comes out on top. I wish I had a quarter of the strength she has...

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
                          Married April 18th, 2015!!
                          Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

I love him today because I can trust him. I can rely on him in all the important things.
                            I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                            - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

I love him today for seeing how happy he was that he could pick our "first dance" song :3

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
                              First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
                              Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
                              Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
                              Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
                              Married: 1/24/2015
                              Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

I love him today because Im always so boring and annoying telling him how he should act and how he should change the things I find wrong, and instead of creating an argue he understands and tells me that he's gonna work on it

Comment

Working...
                                X