No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because he just called and a drunk friend answered my phone and called him Chris...(his name is not Chris) for the first time ever I had this pit of despair in my stomach thinking he wouldn't believe or trust me when I said I have no idea who she is talking about.
    He laughed it off and promised me he knew he could trust me, god I love this man...

Comment

I love him today because he cant tell me a believable lie. I think sometimes he tells an untruthful thing just out of habit, but he is like the worst actor in the world with me. I have seen him tell others convincing lies but with me he just can't put up the right face. So of course I go: that is not really true... It is like he needs me to see through him. And it seems the sheer impossability of there being lies between us brings us close.
      Last edited by differentcountries; September 4, 2014, 12:59 AM.
      I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
      - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

I love him today because he told me how proud he was of me for organising and handling moving house, he said it was very impressive. Meant so much to me because it's just been so stressful and all-consuming of every waking moment when I haven't been at work.
        Together since: Feb 23rd 2005.
        First met: June 13th 2006

Comment

I love him because he's working hard to support both of us.

Comment

I love him today because he shares so many of my ideals and wishes for the future. That's not something one can ever take for granted, and I'm so grateful our outlooks match.

~
            It'll take a lot more than words and guns
            A whole lot more than riches and muscle
            The hands of the many must join as one
            And together we'll cross the river

Comment

... because he puts up with my near-constant whining/freaking out about the same things over and over again. Sorry, dude, these finals will be over in 42 hours
              first met in 2008 -- started talking online again in 2011 -- decided to go on a date in 2012 -- actually started dating on our first visit in August 2013 --
              second visit in February 2014 -- third visit in June 2014 -- fourth visit in September 2014

Comment

I love him today because he is sad that I left (Iooks dark) and happy I am back again soon. And he instructed me what to do about my cold according to the Turkish folklore.
                I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

I love him today because he was happy about the little doll I made for him

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
                  First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
                  Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
                  Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
                  Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
                  Married: 1/24/2015
                  Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

He respects my opinion and thinks of us as a team.
                    Met Online : July 2013
                    Met in person : April - May 2014 (3 wks)
                    2nd visit : June - August 2014 (2 months)
                    3rd visit : December - Jan (2wks)
                    Proposal : December 2014
                    Closed distance : February 2015
                    Married : April 5, 2015

Comment

I love him today because his growing confidence and maturity are a joy to see. He's taking ownership of his feelings more and more and shows me that I can trust him in spite of backslides and similiar troubles. In a ditch, it can get really tough for me to trust him with taking care of himself, but he's really bringing in that effort, and he makes progress all the time. I'm proud of him, and I'm happy that my support helps.

~

Comment

I love him today because he messaged me out of the blue to ask what my upcoming plans for this week were, so that he could plan a time to skype with me when we'd both have lots of free time. It's been more than two weeks since we last got to skype, so I'm looking forward to it, I've just felt so empty lately.

Comment

I love him today because he sent me flowers at work. We had a rough afternoon yesterday, or I did mostly, and I'm guessing that's why he sent them, but it just melted my heart, made me cry at work too which I've never done before. Pretty special given that in 9 or so years he's given me flowers about 5 times. He's so sweet.

Comment

I love him today because his trying his hardest to find a job to save up for another trip to see each other again.

Comment

I love him today because he managed to admit and open up about something that had been on his mind for months, but he never told me because he had quite a few deeply rooted fears about it. I'm so proud he could finally be honest, and we both came out stronger and happier for it.

~

Comment

I love him today because this morning he suggested that I stop taking birth control pills and we start trying for a baby from his next visit I'm beyond happy because he knows how much I want to have a child and taking BC was a very hard decision for me. I love him!
                                Met Online : July 2013
                                Met in person : April - May 2014 (3 wks)
                                2nd visit : June - August 2014 (2 months)
                                3rd visit : December - Jan (2wks)
                                Proposal : December 2014
                                Closed distance : February 2015
                                Married : April 5, 2015

Comment

Working...
                                X