No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love him today because he is trying so hard to be here to help me move this weekend.
    To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

I love him today because he wants to spend Christmas together

Comment

Because he can make me smile with the smallest gesture.

Comment

I love him today because all of a sudden he likes to plan with me, and the parts of the future that is scary, he still talkes them over with me, and he talks about US. I wrote to him "whatever the future holds, I hope we are in it together" and I think that is his mantra now...
          I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
          - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

No matter how busy and chaotic his day gets, he takes a min or two to check in with me
            Met Online : July 2013
            Met in person : April - May 2014 (3 wks)
            2nd visit : June - August 2014 (2 months)
            3rd visit : December - Jan (2wks)
            Proposal : December 2014
            Closed distance : February 2015
            Married : April 5, 2015

Comment

Because of the things he does for me. Like yesterday he drove 2,5 hours to the aiport (traffic was bad) to get me and then it was nearly 2 hours back. He always asks me what I would like/want. We just had a lovely (I am so stuffed) meal at at Mexican restaurant. And now he is nearly snoring on the sofa with James Bond on the back ground. (We slept about 3 hours last night due to an early flight).

Comment

I love him today because he sends me texts saying how much he misses me

Comment

I love him today because he likes my independenance.
                  I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

I love him today because he allows himself to be vulnerable with me AND he shows me his weakness. I will never use that against him.
                    Met Online : July 2013
                    Met in person : April - May 2014 (3 wks)
                    2nd visit : June - August 2014 (2 months)
                    3rd visit : December - Jan (2wks)
                    Proposal : December 2014
                    Closed distance : February 2015
                    Married : April 5, 2015

Comment

I love her today as she sent me flowers to let me know she is thinking of me, as I m due to have surgery on Wednesday and she is cheering me up lots sending me photos and stories of her vacation at Disneyland.
                      First met - June 2014
                      Became official - 14 October 2014
                      First meeting March 2015-S came to the UK
                      I visited Arizona - June 2015
                      I visited Arizona- November 2015
                      2nd December 2015 - Got Engaged
                      December 2015 - S came to England for Christmas with me
                      May 2016- Closed the Distance!!!

Comment

I love him today because does goofy, little surprises, just like when we first met. And I love him because some of the great things about him he has not shown to anyone before, he says I make him do that, I had no idea

Comment

I love him today because he is thoughtful and makes me smile.

Comment

i love her today because she listens

Comment

I love him today because he told me that he wants to explore the option of moving here to close the distance instead of me moving. I never asked him to do that and it made me so happy that he'd even entertain the possibility.
                              To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

He surprises me everyday

Comment

Working...
                                X