I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Katelyn313 View Post
    Okay, I whole-heartedly concur with the first part! We just did that during my last visit to his house... We sat on the couch together and while I read my Kindle, he played on his computer. But yet we were both content and happy.

And you're welcome <3
    It's such a wonderful feeling. We do that when we're over too, because we both like to have time to do our own thing, even though we like to be in the same room while doing it. It's a really nice way to unwind and I love that we can have that comfortable silence.
    { Our Story on LFAD }

Our Beginning
    Met online: February 2009
    Feelings confessed: December 2010
    Unofficially together since: January/February 2011
    Officially together since: 08 April 2011

Our Story
    First meeting in person: 16 August - 14 September 2011
    Second visit: 17 March - 01 April 2012
    Third visit: 23 July - 13 September 2012
    Fourth visit: Looking at 23 March - 6 April 2013

Our Happily Ever After
    to be continued...

Comment

Even though we're in the midst of a spat, he still ended his last message with "I love you".

Yes, he hurt my feelings but I can't appreciate that enough - he still thought to remind me that he loved me.

Comment

Because we make time to text even in the midst of crazy time differences! And he always lets me know he is thinking about me/cares about me, even when i'm sleeping so I wake up and the first thing I see is that he loves me. He is amazing!

Comment

I love him today (again xD) because he reminded me that we have good communication. <3
          { Our Story on LFAD }

Our Beginning
          Met online: February 2009
          Feelings confessed: December 2010
          Unofficially together since: January/February 2011
          Officially together since: 08 April 2011

Our Story
          First meeting in person: 16 August - 14 September 2011
          Second visit: 17 March - 01 April 2012
          Third visit: 23 July - 13 September 2012
          Fourth visit: Looking at 23 March - 6 April 2013

Our Happily Ever After
          to be continued...

Comment

Because he does what he can to contact me even when he is busy and with his friends. Also because I know that he thinks about me when he's gone because he tells me about conversations he had with his friends that involved me. <33
            "Babe, I'm totally murdering everyone in this building right now! ... You would be so proud of me."
            This. This is only one of the reasons that I love this man. XD

"I'll surrender up my heart and swap it for yours."
            Por siempre, mi amor. ♥

Comment

I love my SO today because he's stuck by me, even though I'm doubting us and we've had a difficult conversation, he's still here talking to me and loving me.
              Together since: Feb 23rd 2005.
              First met: June 13th 2006

Comment

I love him today because he can always make me feel loved and make me smile. ^_^; <3
                "Babe, I'm totally murdering everyone in this building right now! ... You would be so proud of me."

Por siempre, mi amor. ♥

Comment

I love him today because he went by himself to the stores in a strange country to pick up the makeup brushes and eyeshadow I wanted and because he also trusted me enough to sort out his phone issues for him even though its an extremely personal matter.

Comment

I love him today because I came home from work and put on the "boyfriend shirt" (one of his old, old, t-shirts he gave me when we first started dating that's like a dress on me), forgot I put some of his cologne on it, and felt like I was in his arms when I held it to my face to smell. May sound silly... but when all I want is to be with him right now? It made me smile.

Comment

I love him today because he's my cuddlemuffin :3.

Comment

I love him today because he just said this and it's true: "And I was like, you don't need to hide! I've seen you pee."

Comment

I love him today because he's one of the good guys

Comment

Because all the people important to me love him almost as much as I do. And remind me on quite a daily basis how lucky I am to have someone like him. Not that I need reminding...

Comment

Because I can call him whenever I want and it doesn't bother him at all. It makes me feel more comfortable with the fact that he's so far away knowing that I can trust him. <3

Por siempre, mi amor. ♥

Comment

I love him today because he knows I don't cry to get something out of him. I cry way too easy, and he never accuses me of using it to get to him. But it does tell him how I feel. It always makes him reassess what he's saying.
                                I love him.
                                Met online: Nov 2010 - Met in person: Nov 20, 2010
                                Closed the distance: April 27, 2011
                                Accepted to PhD program 200 miles away: March 2012
                                LD again: July 24, 2012
                                Left School and Closed the Distance for good: March 8, 2013
                                Married: November 1, 2014
                                Started job 200 miles away: February 23, 2015

Comment

Working...
                                X