Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he made our first facebook !

Comment

he was so busy, with his assignments, but he stopped it for sometime just to talk to me, because i was feeling so down and upset. he asked what he can do for me, and said no mater what he will be there for me the same way he has been for me from the start <3

Comment

Because he never forgets to let me know he's safe at home after a night out.

Like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. - Steve Jobs

Comment

Because he always leaves me a message when I'm sleeping so I have something from him to read when I wake up

Comment

I love him today because he tells me bedtime stories using our D&D Characters. X3

Comment

Originally posted by baileyellaine View Post
              I love him today because he tells me bedtime stories using our D&D Characters. X3
              Awe nerd love! That's great!

I love him today, because I love him everyday. I love him today because he inspires me to do better... even when "better" is as simple as finding the energy to do one more load of dishes or put away one basket of clothes.
              Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

I love him because he accepts that my daughter comes first.

Comment

Last night, we talked longer than we have in awhile, which made me so happy and eased a lot of the anxiety I've been carrying around about us and our "rough patch". Even if it wasn't about anything important, just barbecue and Star Trek, it just made me feel so much better. We'll be okay, just have to be patient, and he's definitely worth the fight.

Comment

I love him today because he did what he thought I wanted him to do. He's the most amazing man ever!
                    "I'll hold you in my heart till I can hold you in my arms again."

"It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard...is what makes it great! -A League of Their Own

Met: August 22, 2010
                    Made it official: September 17, 2010
                    Got engaged: January 15, 2012
                    Our First Visit: November 18, 2010-November 28, 2010
                    Our Seventh (and Last) Visit: November 10, 2012-November 24, 2012
                    Got married: November 21, 2012
                    Big Wedding Date: May 25, 2013
                    Closed the Distance: June 2, 2013

Comment

I love him today because he's encouraging me to try new and different things in all aspects of my life and he's always thoughtful about it and NEVER pushes me beyond my limits. I trust him completely and I feel more secure than I have ever felt before in my life.
                      My motor runs a lover's heartbeat
                      It's just me and you
                      Put the pedal to the metal
                      Baby, turn the radio on
                      We can run to the far side of nowhere
                      We can run 'til the days are gone

Comment

Because he doesn't freak out when I talk about marriage and children!

Comment

Because he can't end a phone call without telling me he loves me.
                          I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

Because he's the only person I know who is contented just to listen to me sleep. I had a nasty migraine today and slept most of the day away on a Skype call.

Comment

He has seen me at my absolute worst and stuck by me, even though I've hurt him along the way (without realizing it). I had a lot of things to work out and I'm still working on them, but it hasn't been as hard to deal with because I have him in my corner.

Comment

I love him today for his sweet thoughtfulness. He left on Saturday after visiting me for a week, and after I got home from dropping him off at the airport, I discovered a bunch of little notes - "I love you," "I'm so glad I could spend this time with you," etc. - that he'd hidden all around the apartment when I wasn't looking. One in the fridge, one in the potted plant he'd bought me as an anniversary gift, one slipped into our favorite chapter of the book I'm currently reading...it was such a delight. I love that he puts so much thought into little things like this.

Comment

Working...
                                X