No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love him today because I have gone through so many physical changes since we've known each other, but he always thought of me as beautiful and was the first guy to really make me feel that way.

Comment

Because he called me Dudette and it made me laugh

Comment

Because I had a cute email from him this morning and because he's as excited as I am that we're going to see each other in less 1 1/2 days

Comment

Because he is the everything I ever dreamed of, and so much more...

Comment

Because he sent me such a touching letter <3

Comment

I love him today because he always manages to prove my anxiety wrong.

Comment

Because he gives me all the reassurance I could ever need <3

Comment

I love him today because we are going on our first long vacation together and I found out he packs his clothes, just like me an outfit a day, all nice & neat. Life together is going to be grand
                  My motor runs a lover's heartbeat
                  It's just me and you
                  Put the pedal to the metal
                  Baby, turn the radio on
                  We can run to the far side of nowhere
                  We can run 'til the days are gone

Comment

I love him today because he is bound and determined to have off the entire time I come to visit. He submitted his request and is speaking to his manager about it when he goes in today... hopefully there won't be any problems.

Comment

Even though I have every reason in the world to doubt men, I've never had a reason to doubt him. I don't even have to think twice, I just get to trust him.

Met online: 1/30/11
                      Met in person: 5/30/12
                      Second visit: 9/12/12
                      Closed the distance: 1/26/13!!!

Comment

I love him today because as we were Skyping tonight, he took his laptop into the kitchen and set it down and I could see his fridge, where he has 2 pictures of us, printed out and stuck to the front...
                        My motor runs a lover's heartbeat
                        It's just me and you
                        Put the pedal to the metal
                        Baby, turn the radio on
                        We can run to the far side of nowhere
                        We can run 'til the days are gone

Comment

This thread is awesome. Today I love him because of this conversation:
                          me: don't i make your life more complicated?
                          SO: NO

Comment

Because he is always tired... He makes time for us to talk even though our time difference SUCKS!!! One of us is always up super late in order to be able to talk, and it is generally him. I feel bad, but that is all we have, and I am so grateful to him for doing that!
                            I love him sooooooo much!!!!

Comment

He never ceases to tell me how much I mean to him.

Comment

I love him today because I joke around that the website he runs is the "other woman", but I'm so proud of all he's accomplished for his university's athletic program (and the fans) by running it. I'm glad I get to share something he loves so much with him.

Comment

Working...
                                X