No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love her yesterday for calling me from work, for no reason than to ask what I was doing. (Of all the things anyone has done, that somehow makes me feel the most special; that I'm always on her mind, even at the craziest times)
    I love her today for sharing dinner and Highlander with me tonight after she gets home from work. <3 (This is something that's never been asked of me, but I'm super excited)

Comment

I love him today because last night we had one of those deep late night conversations. I love having them because he always gets all sweet and is very open about his feelings, so I know how much I mean to him <3

Comment

I love her today because she agreed we will talk everything out tomorrow and that we will both try to work it out.

Comment

I love him today because even through all my craziness he loves me and still wants to marry me lol

Comment

Because of his simple 'thinking of you' texts at the randomest times

Like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. - Steve Jobs

Comment

I love him today because when I got back from dropping him off at the air port ( wah ) I found a long letter he had left me to read when I got home because he knew I would be upset <3

Comment

I love him today because he brought me upstairs (on skype haha) to hang out with his family and involve me. It's a rare event that that happens (his family is not very supportive) but I appreciate and love him for trying!

Comment

I love her today for swooning over me, for nothing more than my ability to come running when she can't sleep.

Comment

I love him today because he loves me so honestly and and completely. He always says the most perfect things to me. There has never been a single day that has gone by where I had to wonder if he loved me. I fee so lucky to be able to be the women that he gives his love to. I couldnt as for a better man. He is the love of my life and I am so grateful for everything that he has gone for me, given me, and tought me. I love you my baby! <3

Comment

I love her today for telling me how her day was, even if it wasn't the greatest.

Comment

Because he sends me links of articles he finds interesting, like the news junkie he is, and doesn't do that for anyone else. It makes me feel special to be a part of something that he treasures for himself.

Also, he sent me a HUGE birthday card, had his niece and nephew sign it, and then told me he has another one in the mail for me! I'm so, incredibly excited for it!

Oh, and we got to have a decent-length conversation by ourselves, without too many family members butting in. Lots of things to love about my man today!
                        "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

Originally posted by Romeo s Juliet View Post
                          awww that is so sweeet all the very best to you and your partner
                          Thank you very much. =) We will finally meet next summer, it feels like we have been waiting for so long, but it's only been a little over five short months. By the time we get to see each other in person for the first time, we will have been dating long distance for over a year. =)

Comment

...because he answers his phone when I call him, half asleep, at 3am

Comment

Because he's acting much more enthusiastic about the ring search now.

Comment

He sent me a sweet text message this morning which was a nice surprise!

Comment

Working...
                                X