No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love him today because he always takes the time to remind me how special I am to him and how much I am loved.
    Jacob&Heather

Met: June 2019
    Dating: December 2019
    First Meeting: April 2020 (Coming soon!)

"Simple as can be."
    - Florida Georgia Line -

Comment

He found a way to call me after the earthquake to make sure I was okay

Comment

I love him today because he sent me the sweetest text message last night when I was sleeping (I got it this morning) and made me smile even though I am sick, miserable, and tired from getting up at 5 a.m. for work. I love you Matthew always and forever. <3

"I love you and I've loved you all along and I miss you. Been far away for far too long."<3

Comment

that very first text in the morning...telling me how amazing and sweet i am...and the i love yous....she's so amazing...and in 3 weeks...i get to hear the i loves yous in person...sooo excited

Comment

I love her for replying to every email/text I sent her.

Comment

I love him today because he made a beautiful drawing for me. It was so personal and expressive and uniquely him and it made me so happy :3.

Comment

I love him today because I know that I have to wait, at least, two more days to call him but I miss him and he was the first thing on my mind when I woke up.
                "Babe, I'm totally murdering everyone in this building right now! ... You would be so proud of me."
                This. This is only one of the reasons that I love this man. XD

"I'll surrender up my heart and swap it for yours."
                Por siempre, mi amor. ♥

Comment

I love him today because for the past 3 days he has been working overtime so that he has more money to spend when we're together
                  No time zone or distance or anything can keep us apart

Comment

I love him today because I've been thinking about all those times we'd played tickle wars in his kitchen.
                    I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

Because I love waking up to "good morning beautiful" messages <3

Comment

I love him today because he makes my heart whole and treats me like I'm the only girl in the world that he could love so much.
                        Jacob&Heather

Met: June 2019
                        Dating: December 2019
                        First Meeting: April 2020 (Coming soon!)

"Simple as can be."
                        - Florida Georgia Line -

Comment

I love him today because he gives me the motivation that I need to do things in life to make everything better for myself (and him), even if he doesn't know or realize it.
                          "Babe, I'm totally murdering everyone in this building right now! ... You would be so proud of me."
                          This. This is only one of the reasons that I love this man. XD

"I'll surrender up my heart and swap it for yours."
                          Por siempre, mi amor. ♥

Comment

Originally posted by XxFranticLovexX View Post
                            I love him today because he gives me the motivation that I need to do things in life to make everything better for myself (and him), even if he doesn't know or realize it.
                            THIS.

Also, because today he's just been so sweet, and I got to talk to him 3 times today. I just always get this relaxed feeling when we can snatch a few moments together in our crazy days of family, work, and school (for me...his is quite a bit more relaxed...:P), and I could just talk to him for ages about anything and everything.

Also, I have two things on the way in the mail from him...he's so thoughtful! And my favorite part of today--now that he's starting seriously working on his online business, he's so enthusiastic about it and he's always mentioning the little victories he has from it. I LOVE seeing him this motivated--I haven't seen him this enthralled with something since we were planning my visit this summer! I just love seeing him passionate about stuff.
                            "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

i love her today...because she always makes sure that i know how much she loves me and appreciates me...i always know what time to start watching my phone in the morning while at work...just waiting for her text as she wakes up...

Comment

Originally posted by H.Mikenzi View Post
                                I love him today because he makes my heart whole and treats me like I'm the only girl in the world that he could love so much.
                                you very much are the only girl in the world for me sweetheart...you are the puzzle piece that made my heart whole as well my love

Comment

Working...
                                X