• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love him everyday
    because he makes me the happiest Sonya! I'm smiling 24/7
    I Love You Ben!

Comment

I love him today because he fell asleep on Skype with me for the first time last night, we slept together on Skype all night and he told me when he woke up this morning how amazing it made him feel, that he's so in love with me.
      Jacob&Heather

Met: June 2019
      Dating: December 2019
      First Meeting: April 2020 (Coming soon!)

"Simple as can be."
      - Florida Georgia Line -

Comment

Originally posted by H.Mikenzi View Post
        I love him today because he fell asleep on Skype with me for the first time last night, we slept together on Skype all night and he told me when he woke up this morning how amazing it made him feel, that he's so in love with me.

i sooo am...not that i wasn't before...but...it's just another thing that makes me realize how much i do...i really enjoyed it

Comment

I love him today because he writes me hand written letters, even though we talk on the phone every day, just because he knows it makes me happy <3

Comment

I love her yesterday for asking questions back.
            I love her today for emailing my phone, sorry that she couldn't call that morning because her phone was dead.
            (It's not like she ever had to, but it's cute that she ever has)

Comment

I love him today because every time I hear his voice it puts a smile on my face.
              "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

I love him today (and everyday) because of the adorable way he changes the subject.
                started dating: 12/08/12
                "i love you": 04/12/13
                el paso: 07/24/13 - 08/05/13
                montreal: 12/13/13 - 01/03/14
                el paso: 01/05/14 - 01/19/14
                montreal: 05/30/14 - 07/27/14
                el paso: 07/27/14 - 08/18/14
                el paso: 12/27/14 - 01/16/15
                el paso: 06/02/15 - 08/17/15
                san antonio: 02/04/16 - 02/08/16
                san antonio/el paso: 06/03/16 - 06/21/16

Comment

I love him today *and each and everyday that we are together in a relationship* because he always says sorry for not being on to chat and then explains why he wasn't on to chat on a text message so I don't worry about him.

Comment

I love him today because I finally got to talk to him for a little while and I'm feeling much better about things, for now, because of it. <33
                    "Babe, I'm totally murdering everyone in this building right now! ... You would be so proud of me."
                    This. This is only one of the reasons that I love this man. XD

"I'll surrender up my heart and swap it for yours."
                    Por siempre, mi amor. ♥

Comment

Because I broke my toe yesterday, and when I sent him a picture of it he called my chubby little toes cute and sang the "Piggies go to the market" song to make me laugh. Leave it to him to make me laugh when in pain!

Comment

I love him today because he kept me up to date on his sister's progress today while she's in the hospital.
                        My motor runs a lover's heartbeat
                        It's just me and you
                        Put the pedal to the metal
                        Baby, turn the radio on
                        We can run to the far side of nowhere
                        We can run 'til the days are gone

Comment

I love him today because he picked up the phone and didn't make me feel guilty for worrying so much about his safety. He even told me he'll probably call back tomorrow, which is such a relief. He said he loves me, and he made himself vulnerable, telling me how stressed out he's been and how disappointed in himself he's felt.

I love him today because we give each other strength in different ways.

Comment

Because he sent me a beautiful message last night after not hearing from him for 6 days, apologizing for snapping at me and telling me just how much he loves and misses me. Because he restored my faith in our relationship and made the worries stop. Because he told me he believes in me that I can beat depression. <3

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

because he called me back while he was out with his friends last night and talked to me for a little while, even though I told him we could talk later.
                              Last edited by Pixel; September 11, 2012, 04:26 PM.

Comment

I love him today because he replies to my stupid/cute/silly texts with something just as stupid/silly/cute!! Hes perfect for me!! hehe

Comment

Working...
                                X