No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love him because we went through a hard time lately and we weren't sure if we should continue the LDR. The whole idea of ending it, came mostly from me as I got uncertain about him and what we have and share.

thanks to his patience we still are a couple and we will see each other next January.
    The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.

Carl Jung (1875 - 1961)

Comment

I love him today because he didn't have to wish my mother a happy birthday but he did.
      { Our Story on LFAD }

Our Beginning
      Met online: February 2009
      Feelings confessed: December 2010
      Unofficially together since: January/February 2011
      Officially together since: 08 April 2011

Our Story
      First meeting in person: 16 August - 14 September 2011
      Second visit: 17 March - 01 April 2012
      Third visit: 23 July - 13 September 2012
      Fourth visit: Looking at 23 March - 6 April 2013

Our Happily Ever After
      to be continued...

Comment

I love him today because I woke up with him in my ear on Skype after sleeping all night together, and I get to talk to him very first thing. I love that!
        Jacob&Heather

Met: June 2019
        Dating: December 2019
        First Meeting: April 2020 (Coming soon!)

"Simple as can be."
        - Florida Georgia Line -

Comment

Okay, I know I already posted today, but I couldn't help but share this:

I love him today because he's going to the grocery to get things to eat for when I'm there and he asked me what I thought we should have for breakfast the first morning and he remembered my favorite juice! I swear, he never fails to make me feel special with the little things. <3
          Jacob&Heather

Met: June 2019
          Dating: December 2019
          First Meeting: April 2020 (Coming soon!)

"Simple as can be."
          - Florida Georgia Line -

Comment

I love him today because we had a long time to talk on the phone, and I could hear him smiling.
            started dating: 12/08/12
            "i love you": 04/12/13
            el paso: 07/24/13 - 08/05/13
            montreal: 12/13/13 - 01/03/14
            el paso: 01/05/14 - 01/19/14
            montreal: 05/30/14 - 07/27/14
            el paso: 07/27/14 - 08/18/14
            el paso: 12/27/14 - 01/16/15
            el paso: 06/02/15 - 08/17/15
            san antonio: 02/04/16 - 02/08/16
            san antonio/el paso: 06/03/16 - 06/21/16

Comment

I love him today because he makes me feel 10000x better about myself whenever I am down

Comment

Last night he actually asked me if I wanted to Skype with him and we talked for 5 hours. We weren't playing a game or anything at the same time. We just talked and joked around.
                A few hours in he picked up his guitar and started playing. He was playing a song and kept saying "I haven't played this in forever. I only remember some of it."
                It was Hey There Delilah. I started singing along. After a bit he said "I learned that song for you." and I said "Really?" He replied "Of course. Why else would I learn it? You know the lyrics."
                It made me smile 'cause when we were together all those years ago, I used to sing that song all the time...and he took the time however long ago to learn a song for me.

Comment

with all the stress going on in my life, if I asked him to drive 1700 miles to come get me today, he would do it in a heartbeat.

Comment

I love him today because we're in the middle of one of our classic long conversations, and he told me how much he missed them, too. Turns out when you think you're alone, all you have to do is reach out, and the truth is revealed simultaneously.
                    "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

Originally posted by Pixel View Post
                      Last night he actually asked me if I wanted to Skype with him and we talked for 5 hours. We weren't playing a game or anything at the same time. We just talked and joked around.
                      A few hours in he picked up his guitar and started playing. He was playing a song and kept saying "I haven't played this in forever. I only remember some of it."
                      It was Hey There Delilah. I started singing along. After a bit he said "I learned that song for you." and I said "Really?" He replied "Of course. Why else would I learn it? You know the lyrics."
                      It made me smile 'cause when we were together all those years ago, I used to sing that song all the time...and he took the time however long ago to learn a song for me.
                      I named my youngest daughter after that song!
                      First met online: June, 2010
                      First met in person: August, 2011 (See the story of our first visit)
                      Second visit: December, 2011 (Christmas and New Years together!)
                      Third visit together: August, 2012
                      Fourth visit: December 2012 (Christmas and New Years together!)
                      Fifth visit: July 2013 (2 weeks here in Canada)
                      Sixth visit: December 2013 (Christmas and New Years together again and I finally met his mother!)
                      Next visit: Unknown... for now but coming up ASAP

Comment

I love her today for defining the phrase 'reject cola'...and being pleased with her definition in the process.

Comment

I love him because of the way he looks at me:

First met online: June, 2010
                          First met in person: August, 2011 (See the story of our first visit)
                          Second visit: December, 2011 (Christmas and New Years together!)
                          Third visit together: August, 2012
                          Fourth visit: December 2012 (Christmas and New Years together!)
                          Fifth visit: July 2013 (2 weeks here in Canada)
                          Sixth visit: December 2013 (Christmas and New Years together again and I finally met his mother!)
                          Next visit: Unknown... for now but coming up ASAP

Comment

He has become more willing to work with me. Fights are easier to handle now. He makes me smile just like he always has. We can still laugh and joke like always and dispite the distance anf all the week moments weve had we still care for one another. We fought hard foOur love. I love him very much
                            " There is always hope.
                            "

Comment

Because that five hour conversation left me so satiated, but, at the same time, craving him even more.
                              "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

Because he said some things in conversation earlier which simply took my breath away <3

Comment

Working...
                                X