I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AliDance View Post
    I love him today because waking up to his "goodnight" messages always makes me smile
    This There really is no better way to wake up than to read his messages in the morning <3

Met online: February 2011
    Met the first time: August 16, 2011

Comment

He sends me stupid videos before he goes to bed to make me laugh on the way to work in the morning.

Comment

Because he snored while sleeping on FaceTime last night... First time he's snored in front of me! He's so adorable!!!
        But I can't tell him he did or he won't sleep with me on FaceTime anymore lol

Comment

I love him today because after about 20 mins of jokingly taking the other side of an issue, neither of us knew who was serious and who was just playing anymore and we ended up talking it out. And afterwards he said, Thanks for talking this out with me. I'm glad talking things out means just as much to him as it does to me.
          My motor runs a lover's heartbeat
          It's just me and you
          Put the pedal to the metal
          Baby, turn the radio on
          We can run to the far side of nowhere
          We can run 'til the days are gone

Comment

I love him today because he constantly encourages my dreams, and our consciousnesses are so so synchronized. We both decided it was time to chase something we'd been talking about for ages, and both thought we were surprising each other by doing so, but when we got on Skype this morning, we chose the exact same day/morning to begin that lifestyle change!

It's eerily beautiful how much our souls are connected.
            "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

He put in a 12 hour day and still wanted to watch a TV show with me before he went to bed.
              "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
              Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Because I just do. And that's all that is on my mind! Every message I send him says I love you. idk why that's all I can say or think, but it is! I just love him so much!!!

Comment

I love him today because he always knows just the right way to flirt with me when I'm feeling down, and missing him so badly. <3 I love you, baby!

Comment

Because this weekend he's inched us closer to closing the distance. He's come up with a plan, and I came to a few surprising realisations about him which make me love him even more.

Like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. - Steve Jobs

Comment

Because even if we have a chance to talk through messaging or other type of text chat, he still prefers to voice chat instead. <3
                      "Babe, I'm totally murdering everyone in this building right now! ... You would be so proud of me."
                      This. This is only one of the reasons that I love this man. XD

"I'll surrender up my heart and swap it for yours."
                      Por siempre, mi amor. ♥

Comment

He was so concerned about me with the Hurricane coming and he told, " I am glad you will not be there for it babe". I love him so much.
                        "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
                        Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Because he greets me with, "Hi beautiful!" or "Hi gorgeous!" or "Hi baby!" and makes me feel like a million dollars each time.
                          "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

BC he played me!! He made me think he wasn't going to come n see me for dinner after i got out of work, but as I walked out of the building he snuck up behind me. Best surprise ever.
                            "You want for myself
                            You get me like no one else
                            I am beautiful with you

I am beautiful with you
                            Even in the darkest part of me
                            I am beautiful with you
                            Make it feel the way it's supposed to be
                            You're here with me
                            Just show me this and I'll believe
                            I am beautiful with you"

-Halestorm

Comment

Because he always knows when I'm sad and upset, even if I don't want him to. He's always there, trying to fix it, and if he can't fix it, at least he can make me laugh. Because he's wonderful, spiritual, and loves me so much.

Comment

Because I finally got up the nerve to bring up marriage with him and he was more than on board about doing it someday!!! So we gushed and talked and dreamed and it was perfect

Met online: 1/30/11
                                Met in person: 5/30/12
                                Second visit: 9/12/12
                                Closed the distance: 1/26/13!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X