No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love him today, because last night we discussed honeymoon plans...and we're totally in-sync. hehe.

Comment

I love him today because we've started putting the wheels in motion to close the distance! Just a few more months now.
      "I'll hold you in my heart till I can hold you in my arms again."

"It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard...is what makes it great! -A League of Their Own

Met: August 22, 2010
      Made it official: September 17, 2010
      Got engaged: January 15, 2012
      Our First Visit: November 18, 2010-November 28, 2010
      Our Seventh (and Last) Visit: November 10, 2012-November 24, 2012
      Got married: November 21, 2012
      Big Wedding Date: May 25, 2013
      Closed the Distance: June 2, 2013

Comment

I love him today because he bought a notebook to skype with me and we had a little house tour, which was fun

Comment

In the middle of our chat session today he stopped talking for a minute. Then he said.. btw.......... I love you.

It just made my heart burst. I love him so much.
          "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
          Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Because he made time to call me even though he was busier than usual tonight, and couldn't stay to chat for more than a few minutes

Comment

I love him because of the random bursts of sweetness he's given me all day! He knows exactly how to make me feel special. <3

Comment

Because he listens to everything. And he keeps talking about our apartment in Galway, and it makes me feel like we're getting married sooner and I just love him so much.

I feel like pooping rainbows and butterflies right now.
                "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

He told me the funny jokes that he got in his email today and made me laugh.
                  "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
                  Benjamin Franklin

Comment

I love him today because I have always been able to tell him anything without fear of him judging me and knowing at the end of the day that he still loves me.

Comment

Because the text he sent me while I was at uni made me smile

Comment

I love him today because even after he took away my budget for Christmas he was still secretly hoping that I wouldn't go over it.
                        What's the only reason/complaint about it that he gave me? "How is this going to help you come visit?" XD
                        "Babe, I'm totally murdering everyone in this building right now! ... You would be so proud of me."
                        This. This is only one of the reasons that I love this man. XD

"I'll surrender up my heart and swap it for yours."
                        Por siempre, mi amor. ♥

Comment

I love him today because when we woke up this morning, he grabbed my hand and held it to help warm me up <3

Comment

I love him today, because he found his bracelet! And he came on, and always makes time for me
                            I love you Nathan <3
                            sigpic
                            5/25/09 <3

Comment

I love him today because I've been extremely stressed out lately and he's done everything he can to help me relax while he's 3900mi away.

Comment

I love him today because he helped me believe in dreams and to never give up on them while you have the chance. Thanks for encouraging me when I'm down and out, sweetheart.

Comment

Working...
                                X