No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love him today because he lets me take care of him, but NEVER makes me feel like I have to.
    Met online: Nov 2010 - Met in person: Nov 20, 2010
    Closed the distance: April 27, 2011
    Accepted to PhD program 200 miles away: March 2012
    LD again: July 24, 2012
    Left School and Closed the Distance for good: March 8, 2013
    Married: November 1, 2014
    Started job 200 miles away: February 23, 2015

Comment

We talked about it and we are going to go see "Rise of The Guardians" when I get back to him. He is such a big, sweet, man that has the heart of a little boy.
      "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
      Benjamin Franklin

Comment

we made a giant jaffa cake!! (well almost complete, just got to put the chocolate on!!) NOM NOM

Comment

I love him today because we watched a Pokémon movie together and I could tell that it made him really happy that I did that with him

Comment

I love him today, because as I type, he's breathing deeply beside me. He came up to go to an NFL game that my sister bought tickets for me for my birthday and she surprise invited him. I'm feeling especially blessed today <3
            My motor runs a lover's heartbeat
            It's just me and you
            Put the pedal to the metal
            Baby, turn the radio on
            We can run to the far side of nowhere
            We can run 'til the days are gone

Comment

Because he makes me laugh till I cry

And because he got a silly haircut and I still love him!
              Love knows not distance, time, or logic.

Evan & Megan <3

Comment

She always knows just how to cheer me up!

Comment

Because he suggested we chat on webcam more often (it's quite a rarity for us)

Comment

He told me we can do whatever I want for Christmas.... stockings, tree, cookies.... even though he does not celebrate it.
                    "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
                    Benjamin Franklin

Comment

I love him because he was so sweet to my grandparents today

Comment

Because he bought his plane ticket today!!!

Comment

I love him because he always has such well-thought out arguments, and he manages to present them without sounding condescending or frustrated. His ever-lasting patience and insane intelligence drive me wild, and make me respect him that much more.
                          "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

I love her today because she asked me what I wanted her to wear to the airport when I fly in.

...she doesn't like my suggestion D:

Comment

I love him today because he gives me the motivation to finish college asap

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
                              First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
                              Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
                              Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
                              Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
                              Married: 1/24/2015
                              Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

I love him today, because he bought me a delicious smelling diamond candle which is now making my apartment smell sooooooooo good! (Diamond Candles are candles with a ring hidden in the wax worth anywhere from $10 to $5,000 dollars!)

Comment

Working...
                                X