No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love him today because he gave me a new nickname and upon saying that it sounds cute when he says it out loud he jumped on teamspeak to call me "lovebit" (and it does sound cute when he says it!)

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
    First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
    Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
    Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
    Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
    Married: 1/24/2015
    Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

I love him today because we started having a conversation about teeth, and he started counting how many teeth he had and asked me to do the same. We did this for 30 minutes! xD I love our random and strange conversations. <3
      sigpic

To read our love story, click here.

Comment

I love him today because he has agreed to watch the arrival of 'Sinterklaas' in The Netherlands while baking the traditional cookie like things that go along with it! I'm very excited

Comment

I love him today because he makes time for me...even after cutting trees for 9 hours and being exhausted. And because he's just too damn cute.

Comment

Because he said "I love you fiancee".

2016 Goal: Buy a house.
            Progress: Complete!

2017 Goal: Pay off credit card debt
            Progress: Working on it.

Comment

I love him today because he watches football with me and gets excited, too. Roll Tide. And he shows me that sometimes, when crappy games are on, there are better things to do.
              Met online: Nov 2010 - Met in person: Nov 20, 2010
              Closed the distance: April 27, 2011
              Accepted to PhD program 200 miles away: March 2012
              LD again: July 24, 2012
              Left School and Closed the Distance for good: March 8, 2013
              Married: November 1, 2014
              Started job 200 miles away: February 23, 2015

Comment

Because he's working hard at this challenging new course of study he's taken up. He's such a good student and I really admire him for it, all the more since I'm nothing like that myself!

Comment

I love him today because he was cool when I asked if there was anyone else. I had reason to ask and once I told him what I'd seen, he simply told me "i have noone else". Perfect answer, and nothing said about me nosing in on who's commented on his posts. Now if I can just keep in mind he's always been totally honest with me...to the point of telling me about still being very close with an ex of his.

Also, I hate that it will be at least 3 to 4 months until I can see him, but he still lets me know he wants me there now. Which helps me feel important to him.

Comment

Because he made the decision to accept a job in my area to close the distance between us <3

Comment

I love him today because I need him more every day, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
                      "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

I love him today because we've made it through a rough patch and came out on the other side even better than we were before and he smiled for the first time in nearly 2 weeks
                        I also love him today because I told him that I'd started playing a game (WoW) and he got all excited and has asked me to play some other games with him
                        Also because it's a Monday morning and I've been smiling all morning because of him, even though my bus was late and it's absolutely freezing outside, I am still smiling
                        No time zone or distance or anything can keep us apart

Comment

I love him today because he's sitting next to me in this boring lecture

Comment

I love him today for being on...and... i know its bad and i shouldnt but he's sending me something, the mystery and surprise of it i cant help but like... gah i dont wanna like being spoiled, but i love this man for wanting to.
                            I love you Nathan <3
                            sigpic
                            5/25/09 <3

Comment

I love her I can't imagine myself with anyone else other than her

Comment

Because he started reminiscing about the first time we went away together, and it was so cute and unexpected it just made my day

Comment

Working...
                                X