No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love him today, because he stayed the whole afternoon (more than 7 hours) with me at the hospital, making me feel better, even if we didn't talk or do much!!!

Comment

I love my SO today because she makes me feel part of her Thanksgiving eventhough I can't be there this year.

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
      Married April 18th, 2015!!
      Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

I love him today because he seems to be over most of his commitment issue and I really feel he's in it for the long haul! <3
        First met online: June, 2010
        First met in person: August, 2011 (See the story of our first visit)
        Second visit: December, 2011 (Christmas and New Years together!)
        Third visit together: August, 2012
        Fourth visit: December 2012 (Christmas and New Years together!)
        Fifth visit: July 2013 (2 weeks here in Canada)
        Sixth visit: December 2013 (Christmas and New Years together again and I finally met his mother!)
        Next visit: Unknown... for now but coming up ASAP

Comment

I loe her today because she was just too adorable when she fell asleep in front of the cam today while waiting into the night to finish a video she made for me, and her lovely smile and messy hair when she woke up was just too cute <3
          Last edited by Inspirement; November 22, 2012, 02:37 PM. Reason: Fixed a typo

Comment

I love him today because, well, it's Thanksgiving, and he's the one person I'm most thankful for in the world.
            "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

Because he knows how important today is for me. And is trying to make it special

Comment

I love him today because my heart gets happy when I think of him and I always find myself smiling. (=
                "Babe, I'm totally murdering everyone in this building right now! ... You would be so proud of me."
                This. This is only one of the reasons that I love this man. XD

"I'll surrender up my heart and swap it for yours."
                Por siempre, mi amor. ♥

Comment

I love her today because after a long and upsetting night, she took the time off to read French to me until I fell asleep over Skype.

Comment

I love my SO today because not being able to spend Thanksgiving with her and her family yesterday was hard but we stayed tough and acutally had a really good day!

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
                    Married April 18th, 2015!!
                    Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

I love him today because thinking about the future with him makes me happy

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
                      First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
                      Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
                      Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
                      Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
                      Married: 1/24/2015
                      Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

I love him today because he came home and put on webcam looking so quiet and upset. I didn't want to ask what was wrong, but when he told me I couldn't help but smile. He was worried I would be mad at him for doing something I disapproved of, and the guilt was written across his face I don't expect you to change overnight, baby.

"My arms will be your prison" - My Boyfriend [♥] Our LDR Blog!

Started Talking - October 2012
                        Started Dating - 08.11.12
                        First Meeting - 08.12.13 - 39 days together
                        Second Meeting - 16.12.15 - 31 days together

Rosetta Stone Progress
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                        22 / 60

Comment

I love him today, because when he finally got the cookies I baked and sent six days ago, he said they were yummy, just like me.

Comment

I love him today because he wants his family to see how sweet I am aswell

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
                            First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
                            Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
                            Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
                            Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
                            Married: 1/24/2015
                            Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

Because he told me I looked beautiful on webcam even with messy hair, no make up, and glasses which don't suit my face

Comment

Originally posted by lademoiselle View Post
                                Because he told me I looked beautiful on webcam even with messy hair, no make up, and glasses which don't suit my face
                                I love her today because she enjoyed the 3-way on Skype

And she is laughed at me when Siri turned me down.

Comment

Working...
                                X