No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he moved home yesterday. since we have been LD whenever he goes home he practically falls off the earth. (while i understand, it can be frustrating, because i'm still very much alone.) i talked to him while he was still driving home and he said he was about 45 minutes from home. i said okay, just let me know when he made it home safe. he said he would call me. an hour later and a half later, i was starting to think that he had forgotten about me.

not too long after i (unsuccessfully) convinced myself that it was okay and this wouldn't be like last time, my phone rang. he apologized for not calling me earlier (a few times) and said that he had been attacked by family & a good friend. it made me feel so much better that he actually did call me especially since he said he would.

2016 Goal: Buy a house.
    Progress: Complete!

2017 Goal: Pay off credit card debt
    Progress: Working on it.

Comment

He thinks I'm absolutely beautiful inside and out.

Comment

I love him today because he sends me silly pictures to make me laugh <3

Comment

I love him today because..... erm.... I just love him.

he hasn't done anything particular today... we both been a bit busy and we didn't talk much through social media, as we usually do....
          but he laughed at my stupid joke.... and I just love the way he laughs...
          The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.

Carl Jung (1875 - 1961)

Comment

I love him today because even though he's a blunt and straightforward his words are always tinged with love.

Comment

I love him today because he knows how important our little traditions are to me :3.

Comment

Because he understands why I get so tired sometimes.

Comment

Because he worked out the length of phone call he could afford and called me when I was a mess last night.
                  { Our Story on LFAD }

Our Beginning
                  Met online: February 2009
                  Feelings confessed: December 2010
                  Unofficially together since: January/February 2011
                  Officially together since: 08 April 2011

Our Story
                  First meeting in person: 16 August - 14 September 2011
                  Second visit: 17 March - 01 April 2012
                  Third visit: 23 July - 13 September 2012
                  Fourth visit: Looking at 23 March - 6 April 2013

Our Happily Ever After
                  to be continued...

Comment

because he has stress getting the house ready for my arrival.. <3

Comment

I love him today because he has been so great at taking care of me and being a great host to my family while I am in the hospital

Comment

Because he never fails to ask me how babysitting went when I get home, even though I know he doesn't care to hear about finger foods and toilet training!

Comment

I love him today because in the wee hours of this morning, he couldn't sleep so his status on facebook was "It's times like these I miss her more than ever, when I can't sleep and it's three sixteen in the morning. Long distance relationships are.. difficult, but not impossible." It just made me so happy. When my mother came to wake me up this morning, she told be about it and I've been smiling like an idiot all day. :3 I got lucky.

Comment

Because he said I looked amazing in the picture I sent to him today

Comment

Because he makes me feel beautiful <3

Comment

Because every time I think about him I get this stupid little smile that doesn't want to go away.. and I love it. <3
                                "Babe, I'm totally murdering everyone in this building right now! ... You would be so proud of me."
                                This. This is only one of the reasons that I love this man. XD

"I'll surrender up my heart and swap it for yours."
                                Por siempre, mi amor. ♥

Comment

Working...
                                X