No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love him today because he's so thoughtful and attentive.
    "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

I love him today because he took time to explain to me why I don't get a choker just yet.

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
      First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
      Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
      Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
      Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
      Married: 1/24/2015
      Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

I love her especially so today because of the present she got me, it's by far the greatest present I've ever been given. I love all of it. I love you Melissa.

Comment

Originally posted by jennten View Post
          Because he is taking me to Disney World on my 21st birthday!! XD
          aww how sweet! Happy birthday~

I love my SO today for being sweet but also his christmas surprise! I opened it a day early by accident but mhmm love it!! He loves me so much to do things like this for me. And even though hes working tomorrow and im not home he'll still be on to talk, just love my man for all he puts into our relationship.
          I love you Nathan <3
          sigpic
          5/25/09 <3

Comment

He remembered how lonely I felt the last x-mas eve without him... so he's been sending me the most romantic texts all day long and keeping me happy this year! He's really sweet!

Comment

Because even though we didn't get to go on webcam in the end, he still stayed to chat to me on his parents' computer for longer than we've been able to talk in a while

Comment

I love him today because he Sent me this awesome message just after midnight:

I'm so lucky to have found u and u made my Christmas so wonderful bright and merry thank u baby and merry Christmas

He's amazing.

Comment

Because my SO went out of his way to call me all the way from his family vacation out of the country just to say that he was thinking of me, missed me, and couldn't wait to video chat me tonight. <3

Comment

BC I couldn't go to his place last night BC of the blizzard but told him I would be by to pick up my overnight entertainment. But I knew he had plans to hang with his friend so I didn't expect him to be there. When I got there this evening he was waiting for me to spend a half hour with me before work BC he missed me. <3
                    "You want for myself
                    You get me like no one else
                    I am beautiful with you

I am beautiful with you
                    Even in the darkest part of me
                    I am beautiful with you
                    Make it feel the way it's supposed to be
                    You're here with me
                    Just show me this and I'll believe
                    I am beautiful with you"

-Halestorm

Comment

I love him today because he sent me a letter. That was the only thing I wanted for christmas and it finally arrived!!

Comment

I love him today because he decided to fly back to Holland with me! And because I had the most wonderful Christmas at his parents place

Comment

I love him today because somehow he still finds me beautiful when I'm looking my worst.
                          "You let me in your heart and out of my head."

Comment

I love him today because even when I'm annoying and paranoid he talks to me as nothing happened.

Comment

Originally posted by snow View Post
                              I love him today because he sent me a letter. That was the only thing I wanted for christmas and it finally arrived!!
                              That's awesome!

I wanted the same thing and he is apparently working on it for me so I should get it soon-ish. XD
                              "Babe, I'm totally murdering everyone in this building right now! ... You would be so proud of me."
                              This. This is only one of the reasons that I love this man. XD

"I'll surrender up my heart and swap it for yours."
                              Por siempre, mi amor. ♥

Comment

Originally posted by XxFranticLovexX View Post
                                That's awesome!

I wanted the same thing and he is apparently working on it for me so I should get it soon-ish. XD
                                I'm sure it's worth the wait

I love him today because even though he was busy and couldn't talk to me on the phone he still made me smile before he had to hung up

Comment

Working...
                                X