No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love him today because I'm feeling ill today and he called just in the right moment, he's been treating me like a princess today! he's so cute

Comment

I love him today because it's the only day of the week he has off from work/school and he's decided to spend it with me on Skype! Shirtless, of course. ;DD
      [CENTER]

first met: ~10.03
      became official: 28.03.11
      first meeting: 08.06.12 - 24.06.12 (jason in vancouver)
      second meeting: 18.07.13 - 30.07.13 (jason in vancouver)
      our first vacation together: 30.07.13 - 20.08.13 (cynthia in new orleans)
      third meeting: 14.12.13 - 03.01.14 (cynthia in new orleans)
      fourth meeting: 21.05.14-02.06.14 (jason in vancouver)
      surprise! 13.08.14-27.08.14 (cynthia surprises jason in new orleans)
      viva las vegas: 21.12.14 - 24.12.14 (c+j vacation together in vegas!)
      jason's 1st canadian christmas: 24.12.14-02.01.15
      my first mardi gras: 12.02.15-20.02.15

Comment

I love him today for gifting me Mount & Blade: Warband and his message saying:
        have fun noob!!! conquer the world for me

AND
        because he said that he will not forget how I fought a battle for him with a person who was incredibly jealous of our relationship and wanted him to want him by telling stupid stuff about me. Atleast he is gone now, I can take him lying about me, but he can no longer harm my man.

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
        First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
        Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
        Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
        Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
        Married: 1/24/2015
        Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

I love her today cause she makes laugh. We just spent 45 minutes being completely silly on Skype and it was awesome. Perfect ending to a good day!

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
          Married April 18th, 2015!!
          Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

I love her today because she cares ^_^, last 2 days she's told me not to to go work and stay home and rest because I'm rough, and the last thing she told me today was "Take care of yourself today, your not a superhero, your my bf, i love you" it was pretty sweet , put a smile on my face anyway.

"Buddha made you for me" - My SO

1st Met/Visit: Nov 2012 - Thailand
            2nd Visit: May 2013 - Thailand
            3rd Visit: Jun 2013 - Thailand
            4th Visit: Sep 2013 - Thailand
            5th Visit: Sep 2013 - Jan 2014 - UK
            6th Visit: Apr 2014 - Thailand - Marry
            7th Visit: Sept 14th 2014 - Thailand - Wedding Ceremony / Party
            Close the distance - Sept 21st 2014 - UK
            UK Wedding Party: November 8th 2014

Comment

I love her tonight because I'm constantly reminded by how amazingly strong our bond is and how she usually can tell how I feel and what makes me happy or upset. She makes me smile like no other especially when I'm annoyed at her the most. I love her more than anything I've ever loved before and I know that you she loves me (almost) as much.

Thank you for the smiles that will last a lifetime, baby!

Comment

Because he cherishes our couple bubble.

Like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. - Steve Jobs

Comment

because he's poorly with 'man flu' and is extra cute when he's moaning

Comment

I love him today because after a long exhausting day I came home to him making me feel like his priority even though he was talking to a mutual friend trying to help him

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
                    First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
                    Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
                    Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
                    Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
                    Married: 1/24/2015
                    Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

Such a good day I love him for being apart of my life, wanting to be here for me and our family and just when I have silly thoughts and dreams he reassures them and makes all my worries disappear.
                      I love you Nathan <3
                      sigpic
                      5/25/09 <3

Comment

Two reasons. Yesterday, when I was bored at work he sent me the following text, "Nothing you could do could ever stop this feeling, nothing in this world could ever shake us up". Which is a lyric from the Neon Trees song Mad Mad Love. Which we say describes our love to a tee. When I got home that evening he so cutely asked me how much I smiled when I read that text. I told him many many muches lol. Secondly I love him because he surprised me with Popeyes for lunch before I ran off to work. <3 him!
                        "You want for myself
                        You get me like no one else
                        I am beautiful with you

I am beautiful with you
                        Even in the darkest part of me
                        I am beautiful with you
                        Make it feel the way it's supposed to be
                        You're here with me
                        Just show me this and I'll believe
                        I am beautiful with you"

-Halestorm

Comment

Because he always tops himself with how much he'll do for me because he loves me. He's so trustworthy and dependable, and has the exact talents I lack, like crunching numbers for a possible trip to Venice!!!
                          "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

He cheered me up when I truly needed it

Comment

He assured me no matter what he wants us to be together and then forced me to watch an ep of SG1 to take my mind off the bad news we got.
                              "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
                              Benjamin Franklin

Comment

She knows that i love her with all my heart even if the coincidences allow me to hurt her..But with every pain theres a gain..

Comment

Working...
                                X