No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love him today because he asked my opinion on a flat he was looking at. Asking if I'd mind or like certain things. He said to me that he needs to plan for the (our) future.

Comment

I love him today, forever and always because he told me we are good for each other and he tells me all the things he wants to do with me when we're together.....some x-rated and some not!

Comment

I love him today because he makes me laugh and we discussed what we both would want to have in our "future" place. future plans are good~

Comment

I love him today because he called me after looking at getting a better car so we could discuss what would be better for us! He could have gotten the car and talked to me after but I love that he wanted to talk with me before he did!
          Our love story:
          Attended the same high school 2004-2007
          Dated CD: June 2009-July 2010
          Reconnected: August 2012
          Began dating LD: November 2012
          Engaged! March 2014
          Closing the distance: December 2015

Comment

Because the pain of him been gone after a visit is so bad I just want to jump on the next plain to go and see him...(damn responsabilities!)

Comment

I love him today because he is so supportive of me. He is always encouraging me to do well. He is always there for me and he wants to be with me. Everything we talk about he says we will figure it out.

Comment

I love him today for giving me the extra attention I needed. Started missing him a lot last night and he spent all day doing what I wanted to

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
                First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
                Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
                Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
                Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
                Married: 1/24/2015
                Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

I love him today because he held me up when noone else was able to do that. He took my worries seriously and motivated me for some more positive thinking.

Comment

I love my man today because he makes me laugh!

Comment

I love him today for watching the secretary and then analyzing it with me

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
                      First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
                      Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
                      Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
                      Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
                      Married: 1/24/2015
                      Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

I love him today because he always cares and lifts my spirits! He calms me when I am anxious and makes me happy when I feel down!

Comment

I love him today because....

After a wonderful visit with my SO, I came home Monday. Sunday night it hit me that I was going back to life without him. I cried and had a terrible time dealing with it. It's so hard to leave. I was kind of sad too because it felt like I was the only one so emotional over the whole ordeal. He held me and comforted me, talking to me about what an amazing future we have, and letting me know that I have him forever, so a little over a year of LDR won't kill us, even though it's hard.

Then yesterday, as he was packing up to leave from the base where he had been for three weeks for training, he saw a water bottle I had left behind. And he told me just how sad it made him, and how much he missed me. Something so simple evoked those feelings...and I just melted.

So today I love him because he's not too proud to tell me how he feels. I love him because he is my best friend. As a little girl I would wish for a prince charming to come along and sweep me off my feet. Dreams do come true - my prince charming just wears camo

Comment

I love him today and everyday because now though he is not in my life he is still being my support.

Comment

I love him today because even though love scares him, he said being with me is like paradise, I can tell he is proud of me when we meet his friends , and we are moving in together in three weeks
                              I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                              - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Because he makes me so happy, and he's excited to have me come visit him next year!
                                "We are beings attracted to the essence of hope, and life is the all encompassing hope that everything can change; that everything can be better."

Comment

Working...
                                X