No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love him because he might want to come here to see me and my husband here. If he says he will, I will make sure we do everything with the visa right this time!
    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

He's my world

Comment

I love her today because she looked so beautiful when we got on skype. My god, she took my breath away. I love her. <3
        ---------------
        Closed the distance: 14th January 2015

Comment

He used his drive to work to call me, it was only 10 mins but it was worth it

Comment

I love him today because I just can't help it.

Comment

I love him today because he got sent an hour away for work and called me for the whole drive

Comment

I love him today because of his concern for my family. My dad had his second knee replacement surgery on Thursday and my SO kept checking in all day to get updates and "be there" as much as he could.
                To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

I love him today because he looks so cute (for a lack of better word) with a cat, he even had to show my husband. And I love that he fixed his smart phone!
                  I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                  - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

He makes me a priority never an option

Comment

I love him today because he makes sure his family knows what not to do around me

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
                      First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
                      Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
                      Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
                      Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
                      Married: 1/24/2015
                      Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

He's makes the health of our relationship a priority even though he is under relentless work pressure. He says that in the midst of chaos, all he wants is me, because I soothe him
                        Met Online : July 2013
                        Met in person : April - May 2014 (3 wks)
                        2nd visit : June - August 2014 (2 months)
                        3rd visit : December - Jan (2wks)
                        Proposal : December 2014
                        Closed distance : February 2015
                        Married : April 5, 2015

Comment

He can change my bad mood just by calling

Comment

I love him today because he called me on my phone while I was at work. We almost never have actual phone calls anymore, so it was really nice
                            Together since: Feb 23rd 2005.
                            First met: June 13th 2006

Comment

Originally posted by BlueCat View Post
                              I love him today because he called me on my phone while I was at work. We almost never have actual phone calls anymore, so it was really nice
                              Yay

Comment

I love him for always making me feel beautiful. We were talking on the phone while I was at the store buying makeup and he asked me why I bother because I am the most beautiful woman in the world without any makeup on at all.
                                To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

Working...
                                X