diffrent "i love yous"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

diffrent "i love yous"

Was wondering does anyone get bugged by different i love yous? like the "i <3 u" and such

lately my bf has been saying "i do too" instead of i love you too which is kinda bugging me....

It bothers me when he says yeah me too when I say I love you to him, otherwise it's cute how he says I love you to me. My favorite ways are Te Amo or Te Quiero Mucho =3.

Treasuretrooper <-- how I helped pay for some of my LDR expenses when I was in one.

Comment

My guy sometimes says "I know you do" and that annoys me lol... when one says I love you they want it said back to them gee lol.
      Money Savers a LFAD group for people to share money saving ideas, tips, links, etc.

Comment

he always tell me i love the way you are instead of i love you!
        sometimes i think i prefer another sentence

Comment

he sometimes writes "ily2" or EVEN WORSE "ly2" that annoys me so much -.- if he loves me then goddammit spell it out..but seeing as he doesnt do that too often its not much of a problem

Comment

Yeah iv heard the "yeah me too" before too i dont get why they cant just say "I love you too" it makes no sense to me and its not like it takes less time to type it ><....iv had the "i know you do" said too....-sigh-

Comment

that would bug me, confront him and say it bugs you too!

Comment

everytime we say "i love you"s it's usually "I love you too" back or sometimes my boyfriend will say "wub u" :P

Comment

My SO says "I love you" when I say "I love you." So it becomes endless when no one stops saying that. :P

I wouldn't want to hear him say "I do too" though.
                  "Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human beings infinite distances continue,
                  a wonderful living side by side can grow, if they succeed in loving the distance between them
                  which makes it possible for each to see the other whole against the sky."
                  - Rainer Maria Rilke

"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet,
                  regardless of time, place, or circumstance.
                  The thread may stretch or tangle, but it will never break."
                  - an ancient Chinese belief

Comment

My SO knows how much I love it when she tacks my name onto "I love you" or "I love you, too". She doesn't do it all the time (wich I love cause it makes it special when she does) but when she does my stomach erupts into a million butterflies and it makes an already special moment even more special.

Comment

The only shortening/changing to " I love you" that my SO and I do is sometimes we'll say something like "me wubs woo :3" just because thats what we're like XD We act like six year olds alot :3

Comment

We always say "I love you" or just "love you". She always says "I love you too". We hardly ever shorten it, don't mind spelling it all out. Sometimes we'll use just a <3 as a quick message.

Comment

We're ridiculous and I used to get it from my dad, I would say "I love you" and he would say 'I love you most" and totally best me, Gabe and I go back and forth he'll be like I love you and I'll say I love you more and he'll say I love you most. We're silly. haha.

Comment

Well me any my SO uses "Love ya" now and then.

Comment

Originally posted by *Georgia Peach* View Post
                              My SO knows how much I love it when she tacks my name onto "I love you" or "I love you, too". She doesn't do it all the time (wich I love cause it makes it special when she does) but when she does my stomach erupts into a million butterflies and it makes an already special moment even more special.
                              Thanks baby!You don't know how much I just grinned at this post.And I just love it in general when she say "I love you so much" to me, cause I know she means it
                              "Beauty Looks Not With The Eyes, But With The Mind." - Shakespeare

I'm the only one I'll ever need...I'm the Einzelgangerin

Comment

Working...
                              X