Age difference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lucybelle View Post
    How many years apart are you and your SO?

My SO is 6.5 years older than me. I always make fun of him for being "old". We'll hear a song from the 90s and I'll say "oh this reminds me of middle school!" and he'll say "I remember getting drunk in a bar to this song" It's fun!
    JP and I have the exact same age difference, and we've had pretty much the same conversation! He makes fun of me and tells me I'm a kid who needs to get off of his lawn because I'm too young to really remember the NES.

Comment

Katie is 2 years and one month older than I am. First relationship I've ever been in that I was younger than my girlfriend
      I triumphed in the face of adversity
      and I became the man I never thought I'd be
      and now my biggest challenge, a thing called love
      I guess I'm not as tough as I thought I was

Comment

My bf is about 1 month older than me.. we both have our birthday during summer-holidays so I put 0 years ^^

Comment

Just under 2 months difference. Im a month and a half older then my boy
          I love you Nathan <3
          sigpic
          5/25/09 <3

Comment

He's 11 months older, so I just put a year. The way our birthdays fall he was born a different year, but we were in the same year at school.

Comment

I'm 7 years older than my 'boy toy' SO. LOL! I love saying that. He was such a grumpy old man until he met me. I bring out his teenager and he makes me more mature. LOL its a good match.

Everything I know, and anywhere I go, It gets hard but it won't take away my love,
              And when the last one falls, when it's all said and done, It gets hard but it won't take away my love

sigpic

Me without Him is like Son of Beast without the loop.

Comment

I'm actually 2.5 months older than him. I had to think about that number since we both always forget. He acts older than me most of the time so xD

Comment

My boyfriend is two weeks older than me. He's October 8th and I'm October 24th. October is a very special month for us, because it was also the month we met.
                  "We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love " ~ Theodore Seuss Geisel.

Comment

My SO is 13 years older than me. Quite a bit. Old man, haha. We both look much younger than we are though

Comment

My guy is 11 months younger than me, which he loves reminding me of, the jerk
                      Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

My SO is 4 1/2 years older than me.

Comment

He is 9 years older - although since his birthday is before mine, right now he is 10 years older than I am I love teasing him about things like how when he was graduating high school, I was 9 years old. My mom hated that age difference when I was 18 and he was 27 but this no longer bothers her since I'm 33.

Comment

My SO is 3 years older than me (4 years from November-February), but you'd think it was the other way around sometimes :P.

Comment

I am 3 months older than my SO. Technically we were born in different years though (My birthday is Oct '87 and his is Jan '88).

Comment

My SO is just about 10 years older than me (our birthdays are two months apart, so technically I met him when he was 29 :P). As others with SOs with bigger age differences have said--isn't it fun to tease them!! I LOVE teasing him about age difference stuff--for some reason, the year 1999 comes up a lot (I think in our discussions about music, when he says he was getting drunk in some bar, and I made my First Communion that year :P). The age difference has never made a difference to me--in fact, I think it adds spice to our relationship, because there are so many moments of, "Do you know that song?" "Uhh...let me listen...nope." "How can you never hae heard of this song before?" And then the look of, "Oh, yeah, 80s kid vs 90s kid."

I love our age difference. Plus, I'm dating an older man, so it feels deliciously snazzy. :P And he doesn't look older at all! I think he's the handsomest man in the world.
                                "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

Working...
                                X