No announcement yet.

Age difference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is two years and 364 days older than me. (My birthday is on the 21st, his the 22nd of the same month.)
    My heart belongs to a pilot!
    ~*~
    ~*~
    [/center]

Comment

My husband is 3 months older than me. I voted 0 years!

Comment

My fiance is 10 years older than me. He'll be turning 35 in August, and I won't be turning 25 until February. I don't really ever notice the age difference. It just isn't important to us.
        "I'll hold you in my heart till I can hold you in my arms again."

"It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard...is what makes it great! -A League of Their Own

Met: August 22, 2010
        Made it official: September 17, 2010
        Got engaged: January 15, 2012
        Our First Visit: November 18, 2010-November 28, 2010
        Our Seventh (and Last) Visit: November 10, 2012-November 24, 2012
        Got married: November 21, 2012
        Big Wedding Date: May 25, 2013
        Closed the Distance: June 2, 2013

Comment

I'm 11 years older than my SO. Despite having an age gap, we both want the same things out of life, so it works out well.

Comment

We're 18 days shy of one year apart. It's nice to have our birthdays so close. It'll give us a good excuse to splurge on a double-birthday trip together or something.

Comment

There are 18 days between my SO's birthday and my birthday. He's a year younger than I am-and is always calling me "old". I don't think I ever notice the age difference, although on a recent flight I was asked if I was 18 while I was getting my boarding pass scanned.... But then some newer friends & coworkers thought I was turning 27 or 28 this year... But then I just bought a bottle of wine at Walmart last week and I didn't get asked for my ID, I showed it out of habit. So it could be anywhere from 1 year to 6 years, depending on who's guessing how old I am, haha!

ETA: I just noticed that LoveJ & LoveL are also 18 days apart!!

2016 Goal: Buy a house.
              Progress: Complete!

2017 Goal: Pay off credit card debt
              Progress: Working on it.

Comment

Originally posted by lyonsgirl View Post
                There are 18 days between my SO's birthday and my birthday. He's a year younger than I am-and is always calling me "old". I don't think I ever notice the age difference, although on a recent flight I was asked if I was 18 while I was getting my boarding pass scanned.... But then some newer friends & coworkers thought I was turning 27 or 28 this year... But then I just bought a bottle of wine at Walmart last week and I didn't get asked for my ID, I showed it out of habit. So it could be anywhere from 1 year to 6 years, depending on who's guessing how old I am, haha!

ETA: I just noticed that LoveJ & LoveL are also 18 days apart!!
                That's awesome What's your month?

Comment

Originally posted by LoveJ View Post
                  That's awesome What's your month?
                  He's end of March & I'm beginning of April. Are you lucky enough to share a month?

Comment

He's end of March & I'm beginning of April. Are you lucky enough to share a month?
                    Yeppers! We're January babies!

Comment

Yeppers! We're January babies!
                      Aw I do love having our birthdays close together. I'm already planning something spectacular for his 25th birthday... even though I realize it's not for another 2 years... but that's okay.

Comment

Aw I do love having our birthdays close together. I'm already planning something spectacular for his 25th birthday... even though I realize it's not for another 2 years... but that's okay.
                        At least we won't suspect a giant party if it's two years in advance :P

Comment

At least we won't suspect a giant party if it's two years in advance :P
                          Haha I honestly don't really know what I'm going to do for him, I just know I want it to be something awesome. Birthdays are my favorite.

Comment

A year and 7 days older. He turned 19 seven days after I turned 18.
                            And every breath we drew was Hallelujah

Comment

Originally posted by kirbycat View Post
                              He's 2.5 years younger than me (I'm 25, he just turned 23). But he was only a year behind me in school, so it's never felt like a big difference. It's funny, because I've always said to myself I wanted to be with someone older than me, but I've only ever dated younger guys. But then once you hit your mid-twenties it all feels the same anyway!
                              Whew! Finally someone else that is the older woman. lol I have always had younger men interested in me but for the past few years of being single I always dated the same age as myself or maybe 1-2 years older.

I am 35 (will be 36 in a few weeks, eep!) and he just turned 33. So there is a 3 year difference.

Comment

Originally posted by FierceFoxie View Post
                                Whew! Finally someone else that is the older woman. lol I have always had younger men interested in me but for the past few years of being single I always dated the same age as myself or maybe 1-2 years older.

I am 35 (will be 36 in a few weeks, eep!) and he just turned 33. So there is a 3 year difference.
                                I am 3 years and 4 months older than my SO. I'll make jokes about myself being old; hell I even have gray hairs. But yeah, age doesn't really matter after a certain point. Even my friend who is 10 years older than me, I don't even think about the age difference.

Comment

Working...
                                X