No announcement yet.

Age difference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm exactly one month older than him. (but it doesn't really matter, he's exactly a foot taller xD )

Comment

My SO is almost exactly 1 year older than me; his birthday is just 6 days after mine.

Comment

My SO is about 6 years older than me. He is 27 at the moment, and I am 21. He's going to be 28 in July and I'll be 22 come November. We sometimes tease each other about it, but age doesn't really matter. We get along well, and can have pretty good conversations about various topics.

Comment

He's not my SO, but this year I dated a guy 15 years older than me. I'm 23 and he was 38. At first I didn't notice the difference but it ended up being the reason why it didn't work out I think!

Comment

He is 2 years and 49 weeks older than me. We have an exact three week difference between our birthdays each year. Not a huge age difference, but for a high schooler (15) and a college kid(18)? Yeah... we've both gotten shit for our age difference. 3 years later, it's much less of a problem. I can't wait to join him at university next fall

Comment

Originally posted by Dar917 View Post
              I am 3 years and 4 months older than my SO. I'll make jokes about myself being old; hell I even have gray hairs. But yeah, age doesn't really matter after a certain point. Even my friend who is 10 years older than me, I don't even think about the age difference.
              I joke about being 65 instead of 35. I always told his kids I am 65 because I didn't want word to get back to their mom of my real age. From what I understand, my SO has only dated younger. I am the first older woman. But I have fooled his mom. She was convinced I was younger than him. Good genes pays!

Comment

There's a significant age gap between my SO and I but that all gets left behind when we're together. I don't see him for his age, I see him for him. He's younger than me but most people think I'm a good 10 years younger than what I really am so it kinda works out. At first I was very self conscious about the age gap. I figured he'd lose interest pretty quickly but given that he's still crazy about me almost a year and a half later there may actually be hope for us yet.

Comment

We're 4 years apart, met when I was 18 and he was 22. We were both students then and pretty much lived the exact same life so it didn't affect us one bit. Now I'm 20 and he's 24 and he's been working for almost a year. At first, his new schedule really got to me and it took a long while adjusting our communication around it. Other than that though, we're very much the same people and the age gap is never noticeable.

We make fun of the difference all the time and it's tons of fun. The 6 days in the year, between our birthdays, where he's "5" years older than me...I like pretending that I've seduced an older man

Married: June 9th, 2015

Comment

My SO is actually nine months and two days older than me. The funny thing about it is...his birthday is the exact day that I was conceived. It's FREAKY.

Comment

Working...
                    X