Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Silly/Strange Things

I love goofing around with my SO.

He is currently playing a game with his friends and I decided I wanted to distract him via text. I basically started a pokemon battle of distraction ('seduce' was super effective btw). It was quite fun

What are some strange and silly things you and your SO have done?

Today, we told each other what body parts we'd donate to one another if something ever happened. :P I t actually was really romantic (DEFINITELY had to be there :P), but I love that we can be so silly together.
    "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

My SO and I are the king and queen of doing weird things. When we first hung out in person, we would randomly lick each other's faces to gross the other one out. We make up silly little games. At Niagara Falls, we pretended to speak in a different language (we only know English) because we couldn't understand anyone around us, so we made up our own. We talk in really weird voices most of the time we talk, and sometimes he pretends to be a monkey. :P

Comment

My SO and I will do silly things on games, skype, in person, etc. As a joke on minecraft, he put three pigs in the room that I built for myself. He will also sometimes dance on webcam to some silly songs, which is pretty entertaining. When he last visited, we both did this thing where either he or I would touch the nose with the fingertip and go "boop!" in a sort of high pitched, silly voice. It still continues on through skype, at least, just saying the word boop randomly, out of no where. xD

Comment

We make a lot of fart jokes. LoveL is the king of making up songs on the spot that damn near make me pee my pants from laughing every time.

Comment

Well, we created ridiculous soap opera characters - Fabio and Georgette - and continue to randomly add to and act out their story. We have done each other's hair. We give each other shampoo hair styles in the shower. We adopted a pillow baby once, named Patrick. We type accusations at each other in CAPS. On Minecraft, he has helped me tame about 30 cats so I can be the crazy cat lady. He has wolves. He breaks out randomly into relevent songs. I sometimes pretend to be a cat. We've gone into children's shops and museums and actually gotten caught up and played with toys (at the museum we played dress-up and took a bunch of pictures). Sometimes adult things can be silly too.
            { Our Story on LFAD }

Our Beginning
            Met online: February 2009
            Feelings confessed: December 2010
            Unofficially together since: January/February 2011
            Officially together since: 08 April 2011

Our Story
            First meeting in person: 16 August - 14 September 2011
            Second visit: 17 March - 01 April 2012
            Third visit: 23 July - 13 September 2012
            Fourth visit: Looking at 23 March - 6 April 2013

Our Happily Ever After
            to be continued...

Comment

don't judge - I nibble on the tip of his nose sometimes, I don't know why but it feels really delicate and kinda nice! he says it feels relaxing lol.

He also nudges his nose into my mouth randomly, he puts his whole nose into my mouth and then sometimes blow/suck air in my mouth while his nose is in there and it causes a hilarious response - I don't know why, it's just a thing and yes it sounds kind of gross.. but it really isn't I promise

we obviously have a thing for noses.
              Met Online: February 2009
              Feelings grew: January 2011
              First met in person: 4 April - 16 April 2011
              Officially together since: 4th of April 2011
              Second visit: 29 June - 1 August 2011
              Third visit: 28 September - 15 October 2011
              Fourth visit: 19 January - 25 February 2012
              Fifth visit: 24 March - 12 April 2012
              Sixth visit: 2 June - 7 July 2012
              Engaged: 1st of July 2012
              Seventh visit: 27 August - 23 September
              Visa lodged: 5th of November 2012
              Eighth visit: 8 December 2012 - 12 January 2013
              Visa granted: 8th of May 2013
              Hawaii: 19 May - 2 June 2013
              Closed the distance: 16th of July 2013

Married my Englishman on the 4th of October 2013

Comment

I like poking in his belly button. Sounds silly and he hates it but I just can't help it sometimes and his reaction makes it all the more funny

Comment

My SO will hold me down and tickle me or lick my face all over (which is more annoying than anything). To get him back, I hold him down, a nearly impossible task since he's stronger than me, and let a wad of spit hang over his face. He giggles (freaking giggles) the entire time and then gets me back. We go back and forth like that in the middle of movies or car rides. Some times, he rubs his stubble all over my face and neck to tickle me.

Comment

Originally posted by Jazi View Post
                    don't judge - I nibble on the tip of his nose sometimes, I don't know why but it feels really delicate and kinda nice! he says it feels relaxing lol.

He also nudges his nose into my mouth randomly, he puts his whole nose into my mouth and then sometimes blow/suck air in my mouth while his nose is in there and it causes a hilarious response - I don't know why, it's just a thing and yes it sounds kind of gross.. but it really isn't I promise

we obviously have a thing for noses.
                    Haha. We do the blowing air thing with our mouths. We are always trying to come up with crazy new ways to kiss and two involved sealing our lips and blowing air back and forth or sucking the life out of one another, LOL.
                    { Our Story on LFAD }

Our Beginning
                    Met online: February 2009
                    Feelings confessed: December 2010
                    Unofficially together since: January/February 2011
                    Officially together since: 08 April 2011

Our Story
                    First meeting in person: 16 August - 14 September 2011
                    Second visit: 17 March - 01 April 2012
                    Third visit: 23 July - 13 September 2012
                    Fourth visit: Looking at 23 March - 6 April 2013

Our Happily Ever After
                    to be continued...

Comment

Originally posted by Eclaire View Post
                      Haha. We do the blowing air thing with our mouths. We are always trying to come up with crazy new ways to kiss and two involved sealing our lips and blowing air back and forth or sucking the life out of one another, LOL.
                      yeah we do exactly the same! it's really fun to come up with new crazy ways to kiss/be close with each other (like the nose thing). Sometimes I actually blow air into his mouth when he is seriously trying to kiss me, I laugh my head off and he frowny faces at me
                      Met Online: February 2009
                      Feelings grew: January 2011
                      First met in person: 4 April - 16 April 2011
                      Officially together since: 4th of April 2011
                      Second visit: 29 June - 1 August 2011
                      Third visit: 28 September - 15 October 2011
                      Fourth visit: 19 January - 25 February 2012
                      Fifth visit: 24 March - 12 April 2012
                      Sixth visit: 2 June - 7 July 2012
                      Engaged: 1st of July 2012
                      Seventh visit: 27 August - 23 September
                      Visa lodged: 5th of November 2012
                      Eighth visit: 8 December 2012 - 12 January 2013
                      Visa granted: 8th of May 2013
                      Hawaii: 19 May - 2 June 2013
                      Closed the distance: 16th of July 2013

Married my Englishman on the 4th of October 2013

Comment

We invented nose tag. At first it was just between us, but one day we started playing while we were bowling with friends and now it's a game we all play sometimes. You have to touch your nose to the other person's and say "TAG!" then run away. Though for multiple people, we amended that you can use the transitive property (i touch my nose and touch your nose with my other hand and say "tag"). Just to add to our nose stories

Comment

That's cute. Me & my SO, weirdly, like to rag on each other......
                          sigpic
                          Not to get clever
                          but with you I see forever
                          But whatever it is,
                          Here's to you,
                          I Love You Kid...

Comment

We do all sorts of daft stuff. What springs to mind at the moment is our tongue wars (I suppose that's pretty self-explanatory)

Comment

Well, we have an inside joke about whales, so we say things like "I love you more than whales". We also like to have competitions to see who can come up with the craziest number in "I love you more times xxxx". Then there's also the times when we have silly conversations pretending to be alien-esque.

We're nerds.

Comment

Working...
                              X