No announcement yet.

Silly/Strange Things

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm dating a dinosaur, honestly he'll make the most absorbable roaring noises and randomly nibble on my hands or ears or anything he can bite at speed. It never fails to make me smile. Also if he presses my belly button then I have to turn off, this has been going on a year and I'm still expected to remember every time! He can make me smile whatever's going on xx

Comment

We're not really cute. But, when we're shopping at the supermarket, we each have one hand on the trolly and the other arm around each other. As time passes, we're learning to work as a team. Didn't hit anyone, or any fixtures while shopping last night.
      Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

We speak cat to each other. All the time. And I donŽt mean we just miau at each other often. I mean when heŽs pissed he hisses at me, when he wants my attention heŽll miau or lick me, when heŽs being affectionate, heŽll give me a cat headbutt or a kitty kiss (the thing where cats blink their eyes at you to show contentment). HeŽs also very accomplished at purring. He doesnŽt do it with his tongue like most people do, he does it in the back of his throat, legit like a cat. It was one of the things that first made me like him LOL.
        Other than that, weŽll yell PAKAWWW! (a la the red Angry Bird) at each other really really loudly in public places. When he rubs my nose, my whole body shuts down. Like I just totally relax, and if IŽm mad at him, it stops. And sooo often, if we are with other people (especially family), heŽll lick me when no ones looking, and when I lick him back heŽll shout out "EWWW GROSS! She licked me "

"In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd."
        -Miguel De Cervantes

Read our story HERE
        \

Comment

My SO & I are very lucky to share a love of random goofiness. I've always had an offbeat sense of humor, finding it in things 'normal' people just don't get.

I was worried how she would recieve it and was able to 'let it out' to her a bit at a time to see the reaction! Well I didn't have to worry because she has much the same sense that I do.

Our nightly phone talks often go to the 'outer limits' on any topic that happens to come up as we speak...I can tell you we enjoy the little inside jokes and references knowing no one else picks up on.

Comment

When we're snuggling/fooling around, my SO randomly pretends that the only language he can speak is Spanish and I go mad trying to find the button on him that switches the language back to English. Also, I love putting my head against his stomach (when he's hungry or just after a big meal) and interpreting the gurgles as his stomach trying to communicate with me

Married: June 9th, 2015

Comment

I know this sounds a bit odd, but I just read all of these, and you guys are all so friggin' cute. Haha

Comment

I was thinking the exact same thing right before I read Littlebirdlolita's post! My SO and I reference quarks (in physics and atomic theory and stuff), as well as Doctor Who and math and.. Awww, I love her. We're so perfect~. We just find humor in the same way that no one else seems to, as well. I love her.

Comment

Quoting and singing spongebob songs together =)

Comment

Randomly on xbox live or on anything really. We will both have a conversation but just saying "blah blah" over again and its funny because it actually sounds like a conversation haha. Once we fake moaned on the mic on xbox live and it sounded like we were having sex hahaha. We pretend to be little kids sometimes and its really cute. He makes the most adorable noises, and sometimes I fake cry like a little baby and he says its adorable xD.

Comment

My SO and I have this thing where we try to poke each others noses. Its quite competative and we often end up playfully wrestling as a result.
                      Even when we're apart we always end up poking the screens on skype. Or clicking with the mouse.

She also tickles me a lot. And I am VERY ticklish

Comment

Originally posted by Littlebirdlolita View Post
                        I know this sounds a bit odd, but I just read all of these, and you guys are all so friggin' cute. Haha
                        completely agree! its so cute to read peoples weirdness together.

I can't even explain most of our weird things.. it just doesn't translate when written out
                        Met Online: February 2009
                        Feelings grew: January 2011
                        First met in person: 4 April - 16 April 2011
                        Officially together since: 4th of April 2011
                        Second visit: 29 June - 1 August 2011
                        Third visit: 28 September - 15 October 2011
                        Fourth visit: 19 January - 25 February 2012
                        Fifth visit: 24 March - 12 April 2012
                        Sixth visit: 2 June - 7 July 2012
                        Engaged: 1st of July 2012
                        Seventh visit: 27 August - 23 September
                        Visa lodged: 5th of November 2012
                        Eighth visit: 8 December 2012 - 12 January 2013
                        Visa granted: 8th of May 2013
                        Hawaii: 19 May - 2 June 2013
                        Closed the distance: 16th of July 2013

Married my Englishman on the 4th of October 2013

Comment

Since we're writing a book together (which has characters based off people we know including ourselves) we do the appropriate nerdy thing and write our own fanfiction shipping the hell out of our characters being a couple. It's really quite funny how out of character they end up being.
                          And every breath we drew was Hallelujah

Comment

Working...
                          X