Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best make out spot?

I've wanted to post this for a while.

We've all had that one place we've been to that we know is just a special place to kiss, whether it be on a bridge, in the forest, heck in the back of a car can be special.

Personally, I hold a high pride for my location. We made out on the North Carolina battleship in engine room. There was a convenient bench and everything XP

How about you guys? Any special stories?
    And every breath we drew was Hallelujah

We made out in a castle once, there was a little area that went back which I think used to be a medieval toilet haha

Comment

we made out under the water falls at night surounded by mountains and woods

Comment

Is it too tame to say the shower?

I also love the times we've made out/shared kisses and moments near the ocean and then near the river at some hiking trails near our house. The water is my element, so seeing as I feel so calm and serene in the face of it regardless, adding kisses when I'm more relaxed and open to the connection enhances the experience.

---------- Post added at 09:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 AM ----------

Originally posted by lala View Post
        we made out under the water falls at night surounded by mountains and woods
        Envy. That sounds lovely. <3
        { Our Story on LFAD }

Our Beginning
        Met online: February 2009
        Feelings confessed: December 2010
        Unofficially together since: January/February 2011
        Officially together since: 08 April 2011

Our Story
        First meeting in person: 16 August - 14 September 2011
        Second visit: 17 March - 01 April 2012
        Third visit: 23 July - 13 September 2012
        Fourth visit: Looking at 23 March - 6 April 2013

Our Happily Ever After
        to be continued...

Comment

To be honest, my favourite place is on a bed in a room filled with sunshine or moonlight. We've kissed in some beautiful outdoor locations and I treasure the memories, but I'm just too conscious of being in public to lose myself in the moment completely. When we're alone and it's all quiet and peaceful, I can simply forget that anything exists beyond my SO and I

Comment

We made out on the front deck of the ferry from Dover (UK) to Calais (FR), in the pouring rain with nobody else outside, it was really romantic Except my little sister tried to follow us around everywhere and we were just kind of trying to be alone to... well... make out. The car ride back to the Netherlands was killing, it took forever...

Comment

We've made out while laying on the beach that I've been going to since I was a baby, Its right down the road from our family holiday house. nobody was around and it was quite intimate.

we have also made out at sunset at a lookout on "Arthurs Seat" (which is a mountain), cars drive right past the lookout but there weren't many cars at the time so nobody saw us ramming our tongues down each others throats

heres a picture of one of the many views from Arthurs Seat is anyone is interested https://www.trenkamp.org/wp-content/...8_1024x768.jpg
              Met Online: February 2009
              Feelings grew: January 2011
              First met in person: 4 April - 16 April 2011
              Officially together since: 4th of April 2011
              Second visit: 29 June - 1 August 2011
              Third visit: 28 September - 15 October 2011
              Fourth visit: 19 January - 25 February 2012
              Fifth visit: 24 March - 12 April 2012
              Sixth visit: 2 June - 7 July 2012
              Engaged: 1st of July 2012
              Seventh visit: 27 August - 23 September
              Visa lodged: 5th of November 2012
              Eighth visit: 8 December 2012 - 12 January 2013
              Visa granted: 8th of May 2013
              Hawaii: 19 May - 2 June 2013
              Closed the distance: 16th of July 2013

Married my Englishman on the 4th of October 2013

Comment

My man and i dont really do anything in public (he isnt too big on the PDA's) We've gotten to the point of holding hands and having his arms around me though xD

Best make out spot for us would have to be at home. In bed, in the shower, on the sofa, in the kitchen..you get the idea : )

Although the first kiss we have in the car at the airport when i arrive, thats amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by ChibiFelicia View Post
                  My man and i dont really do anything in public (he isnt too big on the PDA's) We've gotten to the point of holding hands and having his arms around me though xD
                  That I can understand from my perspective. I was a little shy displaying PDA with him while he was visiting (mainly because my parents were around and I didn't want to drop THAT bomb on them. They don't really know that much about us haha)
                  And every breath we drew was Hallelujah

Comment

Originally posted by BlackRoseOpal View Post
                    That I can understand from my perspective. I was a little shy displaying PDA with him while he was visiting (mainly because my parents were around and I didn't want to drop THAT bomb on them. They don't really know that much about us haha)
                    I dont mind showing PDA's but it really depends who im with. If we're walking down the street i dont really care. In front of family and friends we keep our distance out of respect. But he's just different from me. He never used to hold my hand or anything in public, not because he's shy but thats just how he is. Its not like i eat his face off down the street but meh it's just him hehe. I prefer it when we're alone anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Jazi View Post
                      heres a picture of one of the many views from Arthurs Seat is anyone is interested https://www.trenkamp.org/wp-content/...8_1024x768.jpg
                      Waaauw, that looks amazing!

Comment

The most interesting place we've made out is probably in the Haunted Mansion ride at Disney. But the best, in my opinion? Just anywhere where we can be alone and together and happy...

Comment

two spots....

one when we are in the rain, and there is an umbrella over our heads (we prefer that. we tried with hoods and without hoods and it wasjust a no :P ). one of the times it was really chucking and he actually gave me his umbrella and said "its a very special umbrella so keep it safe"... him trusting me with some stuff of his lets me know he thinks we are serious... lol

and the other is when we are on our bed... heh. well its not jst the ordinary ones. its jst where we are lying there, laughing or something, and then out of the blue we kiss each other once... n then decide one isnt enough..... etc.. :P

Comment

Oh my goodness this thread is making me so sentimental!!!

One of my favorite things we do is kiss at every stoplight. When I was studying in Galway, he used to take me to school and pick me up, so we could spend more time together. Every time we'd hit a stoplight, we'd kiss until the car in back of us honked at us to keep driving. :P I'd always have my head on his shoulder, or his hand on my knee--we pretty much never stopped touching.

I love kissing in bed, right as we wake up; I love kissing him goodnight, and waking him up in the middle of the night with a kiss. I love shower kissing, outside kissing...one of our most romantic was in a doorway in Galway, right before we went to the Christmas market, when it was pouring rain and I was in my favorite dress, and he was in his glasses (I adore him in his glasses ^_^). It was just one of those everything-is-right-in-the-world moments. And we kissed on a cliff by the ocean, with wind whipping through my hair and a little bit of rain...God I want to kiss him right now!!!

Basically, anywhere in Ireland is romantic. Every memory is my favorite.
                            "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

We built a pillow and blanket fort in my living room at like midnight so we could watch Ratatouille. Pixar, Girl Scout cookies, milk, and a whole lot of making out :3. It was a little bit cramped in our fort, but that just made it even more intimate and cuddly.

Comment

Working...
                              X