No announcement yet.

I Feel A Break-up Coming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can do nothing but your best. You can only expect that out of yourself. I pray that you two are going to work things out and come together.

Comment

Originally posted by Biscous View Post
      You can do nothing but your best. You can only expect that out of yourself. I pray that you two are going to work things out and come together.
      This is true! Thank you!

P.S. He did text me this morning and greeted me with a term of endearment. So I still think a break-up may not be the next move but that he wants to seriously lay everything we're dealing with on the table.

Comment

Oh man this is so hard not texting him. He has been texting me good morning each morning and oddly it's been really early where last week he would wait until late afternoon or evening. We are not really texting much other than that morning greeting and this afternoon I did ask how his afternoon was going and he responded. But man, this sucks that I feel like I can't be myself texting wise with him because I am trying to give him space (although he did not ask for any) but he did say that LDRs are hard because of having to text or call all the time when all he wants to do is veg out at home after work.

Comment

I think he wanting to talk to you surely is a good thing. guys normally dont want to talk out things they tend to ignore talking if they can so i m sure he wants to discuss something important with you. something that he wants your opinion on maybe closing the distance soon or maybe wanting to tell you something really important that he needs to tell you in person i m sure he wont ask you to break up with him probabaly it could be something that is bothering him lately

Comment

Originally posted by Romeo s Juliet View Post
            I think he wanting to talk to you surely is a good thing. guys normally dont want to talk out things they tend to ignore talking if they can so i m sure he wants to discuss something important with you. something that he wants your opinion on maybe closing the distance soon or maybe wanting to tell you something really important that he needs to tell you in person i m sure he wont ask you to break up with him probabaly it could be something that is bothering him lately
            Well, I am no longer thinking a break-up is coming. He called me late last night on his drive home from picking up a puppy! The fact that he called me speaks volumes. If he already had it in his mind about ending things, he would not have called out of fear that I would have pushed him to continue the talk we were having on Sunday night or if he already made up his mind to end things, he wouldn't bother to show he cared still.

My fear is that he is trying to ignore the issues at hand and trying to just sweep it under the rug. I don't think I am going to bring up the talk. I will let him talk if he wants to address it.

Comment

We have decided to end the relationship. For 2 whole days he kept trying to push off the conversation. He told me he was in limbo and didn't know what he wanted. I told him point blank last night "Do you love me or not?" he didn't say no but didn't stop me from leaving his house so we're done. Good luck ladies! I'll be dating locally now!

Comment

Originally posted by FierceFoxie View Post
                We have decided to end the relationship. For 2 whole days he kept trying to push off the conversation. He told me he was in limbo and didn't know what he wanted. I told him point blank last night "Do you love me or not?" he didn't say no but didn't stop me from leaving his house so we're done. Good luck ladies! I'll be dating locally now!
                wooow I'm sorry hun! so did you talk about it...did he explain himself??

Comment

Shit. I'm sorry to hear that
                  I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

Sorry to read that

Comment

Ugh, I guess your gut instinct was right Really sorry to hear it, and I hope you're doing ok.

Love will not betray you, dismay or enslave you, it will set you free

Met: Cork, Ireland - December 31, 2009 • Started Dating: Cork, Ireland - May 22, 2010 • Became LD: July 15, 2010 • My Move From Canada to UK: October 26, 2011
                      Closed the distance June 18, 2012!

Comment

I am really really sorry i think your decision to date locally is a good choice after all you went through. he is a dickhead for just letting you walk off the house like that. you deserve all the happiness in the world and you will sure find true love all the best girl

Comment

I'm really sorry to hear this.

Comment

Sorry to hear this news.

Comment

Working...
                            X