Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Longest time you've spent apart without seeing your boyfriend/girlfriend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 years and 55 days. My brother died, then his father got sick, then my aunt died, ect.. it was a nightmare.

Everything I know, and anywhere I go, It gets hard but it won't take away my love,
    And when the last one falls, when it's all said and done, It gets hard but it won't take away my love

sigpic

Me without Him is like Son of Beast without the loop.

Comment

it’s been 3 months now because of the virus
      i have no idea when i can see him again and it’s so upsetting we had spent some time together in the summer which was good but we are both waiting so patiently, i try not to get upset about it because it’s out of my control but it’s hard to not bond with your soulmate as much as you’d like to my heart goes out to everyone experiencing this right now

Comment

Coming up on 19 months for us.

Hopefully will be over soon.

Comment

It's been three months since I last saw my bf and it's so frustrating for me because he is always bussy at work and barely has time for even answering my whatsapp messages.

Comment

2 years :-(
            Because of Covid

Comment

Originally posted by kate04 View Post
              2 years :-(
              Because of Covid
              We are coming up on 2 years,in about 6 weeks. And half of that is because of covid.

Comment

11 months since we met online. Haven't met in person yet but soon, thankfully. As long as borders stay down, because we've planned this before.

Comment

The last time that my partner and I were together, was February 16th 2020. I was about to catch a plane home again, over 15,000kms away, back to Australia, after having spent 3 absolutely wonderful weeks with him in the US.
                  Absence is to love as wind is to fire; it extinguishes the small and kindles the great.
                  Roger de Bussy-Rabutin

Comment

The longest was 17 months but not its been 13 months this time around because of Covid . Hopefullly we can soon travel

Comment

Thats a long time, how are you doing ?

Comment

Working...
                      X