Met For The First Time.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Met For The First Time.

And it was absolutely the most amazing five-and-a-half days ever!

In lieu of this post I made freaking out about seeing him for the first time, and now I find myself so silly about it all. It had to have been the best days of my life thus far, and the moment we saw each other, any anticipation immediately melted.

The sucky part was my flight was delayed. I was to be out of the airport around 6:15 in the morning, but in the end, I wasn't able to get out until around 10:00 AM, and I got there around 3:30 in the afternoon. The extra wait was really hard on me, and made me just that much more antsy, but when we finally made it to Toronto, and I saw the CN Tower below me, I just about peed myself in excitement. Eventually, after the horrors of going through customs (and that is a story in and of itself, one I would not like to relive again, ack), finding a taxi, taking the taxi to our hotel, and getting my stuff out of the trunk... He was standing right there, and without any lack of hesitation, I ran over to him and gave him the biggest hug of my entire life. I will forever relive that fond memory, and the first thing him saying being "You really ARE tiny!" xD

We honestly spent most of our time together in the hotel, but we also walked around the city some. Got to ride a subway for the first time (why this amazed me so much, not sure), got to use funny money for the first time (sorry Canadians! Love you!) And also took a long, long, long walk along a wooded path the day before I was to leave. That had to have been the most romantic part of the entire thing... That and when he gave me one of his rings that no longer fit him, but somehow managed to fit me, hah hah. Needless to say, I love the ring, and not just because it's from him either.

Our compatibility is so much more than I could have asked for, and I think I see a bright future ahead of us. I am going to try to make it to see him again early October, but I need to raise up money first to do that. I have a certain worry though, but I won't dwell on it or bother even talking about it until I'm certain about it... Which will be in about a week, hah hah.

You guys were all right; I was worrying for nothing!

aaaw happy to hear that sweety

ps. I don't like their money too lol

Comment

awwww so happy that you finally got to meet your SO and I hope you plan pans out in regards to your next trip

Comment

that was great to read! but youre being so cryptic its making me think! lol

Glad you had fun : ))

Comment

I'm so happy it went so well! ^_^
          { Our Story on LFAD }

Our Beginning
          Met online: February 2009
          Feelings confessed: December 2010
          Unofficially together since: January/February 2011
          Officially together since: 08 April 2011

Our Story
          First meeting in person: 16 August - 14 September 2011
          Second visit: 17 March - 01 April 2012
          Third visit: 23 July - 13 September 2012
          Fourth visit: Looking at 23 March - 6 April 2013

Our Happily Ever After
          to be continued...

Comment

Originally posted by ChibiFelicia View Post
            that was great to read! but youre being so cryptic its making me think! lol

Glad you had fun : ))
            Crypticism (if that's even a word, and Safari is saying it is not) is my specialty my dear. <3! But no, hah hah, it's just I don't feel a need to include some things, and am not going to bother including the things that I AM wanting to include until I am more certain about them! Make sense? No? I never do. Hah hah!

Comment

hehe yeah youre making sense : )

Comment

Aww I'm so happy everything worked out so well!! I hope things work out well with your next visit planning too and that secret plan you're not sure about! And don't worry, there are many things I don't share on here because I'm uncertain about them and/or don't really want to share or have feedback on them.. lol Anyways it's good to hear a positive report back even if you think our money is funny! lol

Comment

Hey what do you mean funny money ):<
                  Jk, Im glad you had a good time, I can't even imagine what it must be like meeting for the first time. Im happy for you

Comment

That's really cute! I'm glad you had such a great time

Comment

Glad it went so well.

Comment

You never forget that first visit . I always get giddy reading about other peoples' because it reminds me of our first visit :3. I'm glad you had a good trip!

Comment

Aweee! I'm so glad the visit was everything you'd hoped it would be and more!

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

I'm glad you had a great time. isn't it wonderful that your fears were all for naught?

hmmm... now you've got me curious too. I have an idea though.

Comment

Pfft our money is awesome Glad your trip went well besides customs...you either go through super smoothly or it's an awful experience. It's the part of travelling I dread.
                              Last edited by Pixel; May 26, 2012, 07:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X