No announcement yet.

My SO has Lyme Disease

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad to read it got caught early. Wishing him a speedy recovery and I hope all goes well with your hand too.

Comment

I have had Lyme disease once and so has my dad, but we both show no symptoms today. Like your SO, they caught it early. My family lives in a fairly rural area so nearly everyone knows someone who's had it. It's definitely scary, but with medication he'll be fine. I completely agree that after something like this, you figure out how not to take health for granted.

Comment

Hi sweetheart, I'm so sorry about your difficult time. Prayers going up for you and your SO, and I hope everything goes well, and that you both feel better.

Keep smiling, and much love!
        "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

Thank you all for the support it's really comforting to hear. I'm worried though he told me those "bulls eye" rash I guess legions have showed up on different parts of his body as well. I'm guessing this just means the tick or ticks bit him more than once?

I don't know why but my brain automatically assumes it must be ring worm! Also, my SO wants me to stay over tonight and I'm extremely weary because maybe the tick is in his house?! I told him to wash all his clothes and bed spreads. But then I'm also thinking maybe his doctor mis-diagnosed him, and he actually has ringworm? Ah I'm so paranoid.

I don't want to avoid him while he is sick but I don't want to contract anything either. ( if I already haven't)

Yikes!!!!!
          .We've Closed the Distance.
          no matter where i am, no matter where you are
          i'll be there when it's over baby - cause i was there from the start
          no matter if i'm near - dont matter if you're far
          all you do is pick the phone up baby & i'll be there when you call

Whenever you need me, whenever you want me,

Comment

Working...
          X