Feeling underwhelmed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feeling underwhelmed

This might be a bit whiny but I have been feeling underwhelmed for the past three days. I have little over a month until T gets here and I feel that I should be happy and excited but I'm feeling a bit restless, frustrated and tired to be honest.

On Tuesday I had to go on a 4 1/2 hr drive to attend a 6 hr meeting and another 4 1/2 hr back on the same day so I'm guess that, that's contributing to me feeling this way. T called me on Wednesday to find out how I was but I could hardly hear him and that's just so so frustrating. Added to all of this is my messages to him are unable to get through and Summer semester has officially started Monday and the course load is so heavy.

summer courses suck. But, its that much sooner that you will finish. And only a month till you see him. School should make that time go so much quicker! I am glad you are getting to talk to him some while he is gone.
    everything happens for a reason. We may never find out what that reason is/was, but there is a reason.

Comment

Working...
    X