Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I leave tomorrow! :)

Hello LFAD!

I just absolutely have to share my happiness with everyone--I'm leaving for Ireland tomorrow for the entire summer!!! I can't believe it--it's been almost 6 months to the day since I saw Stephen, and all I can say is my heart is beating a million miles an hour because I'm so, SO happy to see him. So much has changed, yet so much has remained the same. Our connection has deepened to the point of poignant clarity; we understand each other much more; we are getting married after I graduate. At the same time, I really need to work on some things, personally (bad habits and such), but with him by my side, I feel as if I can do anything.

I just wanted to thank everyone for their support and wonderful words of wisdom over the past several months. I literally wouldn't have been able to do this without LFAD. You all provided more support than you'll know.

So much love to you all, and I'll see you on the other side!!!
    "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

I hope you have a lovely time, though I'm sure you absolutely will. I'll be joining you in Ireland in July!
    { Our Story on LFAD }

Our Beginning
    Met online: February 2009
    Feelings confessed: December 2010
    Unofficially together since: January/February 2011
    Officially together since: 08 April 2011

Our Story
    First meeting in person: 16 August - 14 September 2011
    Second visit: 17 March - 01 April 2012
    Third visit: 23 July - 13 September 2012
    Fourth visit: Looking at 23 March - 6 April 2013

Our Happily Ever After
    to be continued...

Comment

That is awesome! Have fun!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Eclaire View Post
        I hope you have a lovely time, though I'm sure you absolutely will. I'll be joining you in Ireland in July!
        Ahhh we should seriously meet up!! How cool would that be???

And thanks guys! I don't even know if I'll sleep tonight I'm so excited! :P
        "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

aweeee : i m soo excited for youuu :d hope you have a great great time

Comment

aaaw I'm looking forward to the new stories you will bring with you

Comment

I hope you have a wonderful time! I'm so happy that you've made it to the end of your countdown Don't forget to take lots of pictures, although I'm sure your visit will be unforgettable and the memories will last a lifetime whether you capture them on film or not Take care and much love to you!

Comment

Aw I hope you have a wonderful time in Ireland with your SO. I bet you're excited to spend six months with him! I know I would be. Be sure to take a lot of pictures, and remember to have a good time with your SO!

Comment

This is exciting
                  Enjoy~!!!
                  Have fun ~!
                  ♡ ~~~~ 'When you find something worth fighting for, you never give up' ~~~~ ♡

Comment

Yay! Have a great time!

Comment

Have a safe trip and a wonderful time!

Comment

Enjoy your trip!
                        Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again.
                        And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.
                        ~Richard Bach

“Always,” said Snape.

Comment

sweet! have a great summer!!!

Comment

Woooo!

Comment

Yay!!! Have lots of fun, I hope you have a safe trip there. Please share pictures!

2016 Goal: Buy a house.
                              Progress: Complete!

2017 Goal: Pay off credit card debt
                              Progress: Working on it.

Comment

Working...
                              X