No announcement yet.

Back ; ^ ; ((First meeting, details))

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is a beautiful story So happy that everything was amazing!!!! Whenever I feel sad about goodbyes, I just look at all of the pictures we took and try and remember the good times we shared

Also, I am glad he said that he wants to visit you next time!!! You definitely deserve that after all the trouble you went through

Comment

awwww i think you found your soulmate Marian mmmhmm! hang onto him tightly

Comment

Aww this is such a cute first meeting It's great that things have turned out so well for you

Comment

yeah... unfortunately he doesn't know whether he's ready for a relationship yet. He's flip flopping a lot and I understand why. I mean, after being cheated on by his last three girlfriends what can one expect from him? He's obviously going to be much more cautious with me. I'm hoping he asks me to be his girlfriend, but I'm trying to give him all the space he needs. I mean, if we get officially into a relationship then nothing changes except for our titles and if we don't get together officially then...well...nothing really changes, either. So hopefully Alex will decide to ask me out officially, but right now I'm content to wait for that certainty.

Comment

Working...
          X