No announcement yet.

The "real" reason you're in an LDR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I became friends with him online, we were from the same country : yay :P just after the first meeting i had to go abroad for studies :/ we kept in touch and on my next visit to see him we fell in love :P our frinedship and affair has always been long distance i m so lucky because he is an angel

Comment

Because the people around here suck, and I hate this weather. So hey, why not find a boy who lives in the desert? ;P

Comment

I went to school down south and realized that southern boys are pretty cute... especially when they can sing! But I'm really only sticking around because southern food is the BEST food. Well, that and the beach access. Pretty sweet deal.

Comment

Poutine.

Also, I grew up with a computer keyboard in my hand, but my ex will look at a computer and it breaks. And then when it would take me longer than five minutes to fix it, it was suddenly MY fault that it wasn't working.

So when I hopped onto World of Warcraft, trollin' for the men (after all, isn't that all we chicks like the MMOs for??) and I found a guy who told me he was a network administrator AND a cat person AND was willing to buy me poutine, I was all "DING DING DING we have a winner!" and he was all "OMG I love your server rack" () and we're pretty good with the arrangement.

Comment

because i love the look of the border patrol officer looking at my passport with a quizzical expression "You're Greek, born in Cuba, living in Lebanon?"
            Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again.
            And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.
            ~Richard Bach

“Always,” said Snape.

Comment

Because I had a couch and two cats. Now we have a couch and three cats.
              Met online: Nov 2010 - Met in person: Nov 20, 2010
              Closed the distance: April 27, 2011
              Accepted to PhD program 200 miles away: March 2012
              LD again: July 24, 2012
              Left School and Closed the Distance for good: March 8, 2013
              Married: November 1, 2014
              Started job 200 miles away: February 23, 2015

Comment

Working...
              X